• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 19, 2020

    Company of Heroes A rather splendid Cromwell has arrived! (are we still doing tank models?)

    Company of Heroes A rather splendid Cromwell has arrived! (are we still doing tank models?)


    A rather splendid Cromwell has arrived! (are we still doing tank models?)

    Posted: 19 May 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    The Elefant doesn't always kills its victims. Sometimes it just enslaves them.

    Posted: 19 May 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    Soviet tanks discussion

    Posted: 19 May 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    When do you go for which tank?

    Which tanks are especially cost efficient and which ones aren't worth building?

    I quite like the t34/85 as an all rounder and the SU85 as a tank destroyer. I have tried the KV1 and it seems OK although I'm not sure it's worth the cost. The IS2 seems to be outclassed by axis heavies, is it even worth building?

    I don't have any commander with the ISU so I haven't tried it yet.

    I understand that some tanks like the panther are rarely worth it in 1v1 but are very good in team games, so please state which mode you are referring to.

    submitted by /u/qweqwruoiuewr
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an experienced player to help teach me and my friend the ropes

    Posted: 19 May 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    I've made a lot of posts recently, if you scroll down you can probably see. Me and my friend play this game off and on, but we've come back to it in the past few days. I've made several posts on different strategies and advice and stuff, but we still for the life of us cannot win, and I feel like this is the best situation, seeing as there must be something we're not getting. If a more experienced player would like to play a few games with us and give us pointers (and because of everything going on, you're very bored), that would be greatly appreciated! I suppose another good solution would be for people to view my replays, but I'm not sure how to share them.

    submitted by /u/CombatAx
    [link] [comments]

    Seeking helps cast his and CN's incredible tourney battle vs. DevM and Luvnest!

    Posted: 19 May 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Where's all the COH2 mods?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    I'm a bit surprised. The games been out for some years now and there's like 3 mods...

    submitted by /u/ImRikkyBobby
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone got a COH2 montage that has Primo Victoria playing in the background?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Workshop question

    Posted: 19 May 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    Is it possible to create mod, that will add voicelines from other games like CoD and BF? I want to hear soldiers speaking in their native language. It sux we dont have that option...

    N.B. it also sux we cannot change the size of HUD.

    submitted by /u/Logosoft
    [link] [comments]

    Pak 43 shoots through buildings

    Posted: 19 May 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    its extgremly OP and it needs to be fixed asap!

    submitted by /u/PikaBoy321
    [link] [comments]

    Content blocked

    Posted: 19 May 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I have a reddit account on my pc that's different from this one. Either way my vid is blocked twice by the bot and I wanted to ask why. It's a 48 second mp4.

    submitted by /u/AdalbertPrussian
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment