• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 20, 2020

    Company of Heroes You've seen the medics in the Kübel, this time the picked something bigger...

    Company of Heroes You've seen the medics in the Kübel, this time the picked something bigger...


    You've seen the medics in the Kübel, this time the picked something bigger...

    Posted: 20 May 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    PSA/Rant: PLEASE BUILD AT GUNS

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Sorry for the rant guys, but just got out off a bunch of games and am so dam frustrated by constantly having to deal with teammates that think they can get away without building a single AT gun the whole game. Have to get this off my chest. I swear some people are just allergic to using them.

    I'm tired of people thinking they can get away with bazooka or schreck blobs, or "holding out till I get my first tank." There are two problems with doing this. AT blobs will get kited to holy hell by any decent player as they are out-ranged by most tanks and you're gonna bleed so much manpower overtime maintaining the blob (not to mention rocket truck wipes) you're not gonna be able to afford new units. And if your first tank is your only AT it's gonna instantly lose any fight against more than one tank, your only AT is gonna be repairing half the time, and any unit that isn't where your tank is is gonna just get overrun by an armored assault.

    I get it, AT guns can be a pain to position, maneuver, and use, especially for new players. But they are the key to winning most games as they trade incredibly efficiently with armor, zone out tanks from entering an area, don't cost fuel, and have the same damage and higher pen then a medium tank. SO USE THEM. If you aren't used to microing them, practice. It will seriously save you and your teammate lots of pain once you can use them effectively.

    Once again, sorry for the rant guys. Like I said, just wanted to get it off my chest. Cheers!

    submitted by /u/chwalistair
    [link] [comments]

    I found out Radio Intercept actually has voice lines for US, but not OKW.

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    I was messing around and played a "Cold War" match (Soviet vs US) with a friend and picked the Partisan commander.

    To my shock there's actually radio filtered voice lines and callouts for the US faction. Meanwhile OKW either has no voice for a majority of units, and a handful of reused Ostheer voice lines.

    I have not tested it against Soviet and British factions to see if they also have Radio Intercept audio.

    The only explanation I can think of is the super early version of the Strategic Reserves commander for Ostheer came with Radio Intercept, which was later scrapped. But that still was pretty recent so I doubt they added in extra assets just for that commander and they must have already been in the game, but unused.

    I am now very curious if there's actually OKW callouts that just are unused or something. If there is, it'd be nice if they could be fixed so RI works somewhat properly vs OKW.

    submitted by /u/Toybasher
    [link] [comments]

    Seems relevant

    Posted: 20 May 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    So I merged the conscripts with the airborne guard

    Posted: 20 May 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Coastal Command AEC I was working on this morning.

    Posted: 20 May 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Follow-up: DShK Skateboard

    Posted: 20 May 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Dump File failure?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I just redownloaded COH2 on steam after about 3 years of not being able to play (my computer was on the fritz and I finally fixed it). Every time I've loaded a game, before I get into the match I get the "failure to create dump file, Error 183" message. I've been reading the COH2 forums from years ago, and I've tried pretty much everything.

    Since it's 2020, have there been any new developments to solving the 183 error?

    submitted by /u/augustinus33
    [link] [comments]

    I made a video out of the A-posing DShK

    Posted: 20 May 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    Is the bulldozer upgrade for Sherman worth it?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Been recently playing more USF and trying the urban assault commander. Was wondering what the general consensus on the bulldozer upgrade for the regular Sherman is? The armor boost seems pretty good to me and I don't really notice a huge mobility hit.

    Do y'all think it's worth it? When would is it advised to take the upgrade vs skip it. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/chwalistair
    [link] [comments]

    "IS-2-OP"

    Posted: 20 May 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    Hey all is there a discord for CoH 1?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Never played when Coh 1 came out . picked it up for cheap on humblebundle for my toaster laptop and i am just wonder is there a discord for coh1? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Sakurazukamori85
    [link] [comments]

    Does Guard rifle Button ability add Mark vehicle for 5 seconds?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Whenever I use button I see the same symbol I see when I use Mark vehicle. Is mark vehicle activated?

    submitted by /u/PikaBoy321
    [link] [comments]

    Why do grenadier models say "WE DIE FOR THE FATHERLAND" when they drop a model?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    I myself am from Germany and I'm sure as hell won't say that when someone shoots me.

    submitted by /u/YandereTeemo
    [link] [comments]

    :)

    Posted: 20 May 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    Skipping t2 as soviets

    Posted: 20 May 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    So my typical opening as soviets is to build rifle command and 1 conscript squad, penals, M3, upgrade engis w flame, penals, conscripts then get a t70 out or if im too slow 1 or 2 su75s out asap. I give 1 penals antitank if i go shock doctrine or rely on partisan and su75 w mines and go soviet reserves. Either way im using a lot if anti tank grenades. if its ostheer p4s I make sure to only nade them after a some chip damage to ensure crippling. eventually out comes t34 to distract enemy tanks and allpw su75 flank though i realize it may be better to focus on su 85s.

    i love the soviets, i dont have the expansion and i may never pony up so i exclusively play them cuz i just love conscripts. My problem is that im stuck in the comfort zone of that strat n those commmanders that have conscript assault package. I feel crippled when i dont have the shock option of running in close w ppsh backed by big bad mortars

    thing is im still not up to vs expert n half the time i get wiped online unless i can really aggress and keep resources away and decap. Any thoughts on this? id like to get better at using zis 3 and maxims or figure out how to cope w/o assault package and using guards. I also never build m5s and im curious as to how yall use them

    submitted by /u/John_Duper
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment