• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 5, 2020

    Company of Heroes Surprise!

    Company of Heroes Surprise!


    Surprise!

    Posted: 05 May 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Should have taken the picture with my phone

    Posted: 05 May 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    Indie RTS game I'm working on inspired by COH, C&C and WIC. Gameplay Footage. Progress since the last post.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Gameplay Footage

    Hello guys,

    Please let us know what you think of our game. Keep in mind it's early in development and some features are still missing but the essence is in there. We took inspiration from c&c games as well as company of heroes and world in conflict.

    If you are interested in it's development please join our discord https://discordapp.com/invite/GE2csnb and subscribe to our youtube channel.

    1v1 Gameplay Footage

    Reveal Trailer

    Feedback on the gameplay is more than welcomed!

    submitted by /u/CTLN7
    [link] [comments]

    Let me go around this flank, WOOO

    Posted: 05 May 2020 02:39 AM PDT

    Russian Tanks Use New Composite Armor Technology from Germany (1944 colorized)

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    How can I know if my skin is modded?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    So playing with randoms and joining random custom matches, they use variety of skins. So my computer auto download it and now I have a lot of ugly skins at my disposal.

    Now I have a lot of unmodded skin( get from crates). They just bunch up in there. I want to delete the skins in workshop but there are like thousands of ugly puke

    submitted by /u/AdorableKiwi16
    [link] [comments]

    3v3 Teamwork: Ping, Pin, Gren-aid

    Posted: 05 May 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    Reporting toxic player: Beatz <3 o.O

    Posted: 05 May 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    Assault grenadiers - Ostheer

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Did the strategic reserves call in get a buff recently? i was loosing whole squads on 1v1 fights against them as ukf, even with my bren guns and 2 vs 1 engagements the Assault Grens just liquefied my models and could charge to chase them down. i thought these guys were garbage, what gives?

    submitted by /u/some_random_nonsense
    [link] [comments]

    can anyone send me a video of a certain voiceline

    Posted: 05 May 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    the one where you reinforce your conscripts and they say "Fresh Meat has arrived!"

    submitted by /u/Pyrouge1
    [link] [comments]

    No Win Condition soft lock

    Posted: 05 May 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    Edit: Playing CoH2

    So, I'm currently stuck in a 4v4 where the host set it to no win condition. My team and I swept the game in 25m, but the enemy team, the sore losers they are, refuse to surrender. I have 4 Vet 3 T34/85s and 2 Vet 3 IS2s parked in their bases. I've boobytrapped every single resource point, and my resource float is nearly maxed.

    However, my team has lost patience, and disconnected. As well as 2 of the enemy. Safe to say, I've won. Yet, the Oberkommando refuse to fold.

    My question is, if I leave this match, will the AI surrender?

    submitted by /u/JackPowerslap
    [link] [comments]

    Elite 1v1: Hans (OKW) vs Miragefla (USA)

    Posted: 05 May 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    Anyone still have their RelicNews login?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    There's a page I'm trying to get to for some art on RelicNews and it asks for my login which I don't have. If anyone still has one that I could try, I'd really appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/I_am_Direwolf
    [link] [comments]

    Which Commanders should I get?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    I'm fairly new to the game so I only have the starting commanders and only the Ostheer, OKW and SU factions. I play mostly axis in both team games and 1v1 and I just got the free 30k supply points for verifying my account. So I was wondering which 2 commanders I should get.

    To me the starting OKW commanders look like the best options anyway (grand offensive, breakthrough, special ops, luftwaffe ground) so I will probably get 2 OH commanders or maybe 1 OH and 1 SU. Which ones are worth getting and why?

    submitted by /u/qweqwruoiuewr
    [link] [comments]

    Soviet Mortar Flare Bug

    Posted: 05 May 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    With both soviet mortars, when using the flare ability, it is quite common to get bugged and the mortars to get stuck until you cancel the order.

    Does anyone know what triggers this? and a way around it? I remeber this bug being around since the beginning.

    submitted by /u/pigsoup
    [link] [comments]

    Grenadiers: squad leader or lmg?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    Is getting the grenadier squad leader from the German infantry doctrine worth it over the LMG?

    I realise that it makes the unit tankier but how much does it affect its DPS in comparison to the LMG upgrade?

    How good is the doctrine in general (1v1 or team games)?

    submitted by /u/qweqwruoiuewr
    [link] [comments]

    Fusiliers vs Volks, what can I expect from each?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    How do I use them? Should I go full Fusies? Half and Half?

    What are the differences?

    It seems like Fusiliers are terrible, but it could be that I just had a bad game or had bad RNG when I used them.

    submitted by /u/Atomic_Gandhi
    [link] [comments]

    Brits are stupid OP

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    Nothing else to be said.

    submitted by /u/supraice
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment