• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 6, 2020

    Company of Heroes Say it ain't so

    Company of Heroes Say it ain't so


    Say it ain't so

    Posted: 06 May 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    (no offense ^^) (maybe a bit)

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:53 AM PDT

    Rate my Ost Commander

    Posted: 06 May 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    My custom made OP commander (maybe a proper name would be "elite mechanized doctrine")

    Posted: 06 May 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    I really wanted to like CoH 2's campaign...

    Posted: 06 May 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    But for some reason I just can't get into it. It's not especially hard, but it just feels... tedious and unfun is the best way to put it.

    • My units' terrible sight range meaning I don't know what's going on unless I scout constantly, with scouts being slow and fragile units

    • The maps being entirely filled with enemy units in fortified positions everywhere

    • the scripted missions constantly sending surprise attacks at me. So I've fortified a position and enemies somehow attack me from the opposite direction even though there was no way they could have come through there except from outside the map. Or I just get hit by artillery/airstrikes or a sudden wave of vehicles.

    • The resource point system making me feel like I need to defend 5 or 6 points against enemies constantly trying to sneak around my forces and recapture them. Playing against an AI that can see where all my troops are as well as know their sight/shooting radius and always moves around them. The whole game seems designed to force you to be fast and aggressive, and to give the AI a clear advantage since it can see the entire map and micromanage all its units at the same time.

    I just wanted to play a classic RTS with base-building, defenses, etc. I guess this isn't it. Not sure why I even wrote this, just venting, I guess.

    submitted by /u/SlashCo80
    [link] [comments]

    How should I improve my strategy?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    I play mainly as OKW , I did everything as the guide told me , I used MG42 , I used Volks , I held the line , But Allies ALWAYS breakthrough my defenses by Mortar or Artillery and blob their tanks into my territory and I lost. Help I'm on lose streaks.

    submitted by /u/Ice258852
    [link] [comments]

    Hit me with some good ostruppen tactics for team games

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    I'm having a lot of fun with these guys, you can truly count on them, but I'm looking to improve.

    submitted by /u/Atomic_Gandhi
    [link] [comments]

    Shop coins

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    There was way to get a lot of them by singin somewhere ir doing sonwthing like this , pls say me what it was.

    submitted by /u/piuro2
    [link] [comments]

    HUGE RURAL BATTLE | Company of Heroes 2 Wikinger Mod

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    Station 55 Episode 1, an OMG mod Shoutcast

    Posted: 06 May 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Welcome to our first shoutcast for a match in the OMG mod for Company of Heroes.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4zErkWaIw4&feature=youtu.be

    submitted by /u/matrin1
    [link] [comments]

    Some Timing Questions for AA Track

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Does anyone happen to know the pak 40 timing? Asking for knowing about when to keep my AA half-track back. Also, puma timing after p2? If no one knows then what are suggested ways to test for the timing? Would I just need to play axis for a couple of games?

    submitted by /u/HelmutIV
    [link] [comments]

    Supply points

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    So, I have 33k supply point and I have no idea what to use with it. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Talalla
    [link] [comments]

    How is OKW supposed to heal when going for mechanized?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    The sturmpio heal is so expensive and micro consuming that even though I like the puma and luchs, I feel forced to go for the heal building.

    Are you expected to backtech?

    submitted by /u/OldSchooler22
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment