• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 2, 2020

    Company of Heroes What if you go AssGrens and...

    Company of Heroes What if you go AssGrens and...


    What if you go AssGrens and...

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    your opponent goes shock troops?

    Shock troops seem to hard counter vetted up AssGrens.

    Just avoid them like the plague?

    Any advice appreciated!

    submitted by /u/chr0n1c_1337
    [link] [comments]

    Luckiest AT crew ever .

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    AMERICAN INFANTRY POWER | Company of Heroes 2 Wikinger Mod

    Posted: 02 May 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    "This is horrible in competitive play" - AE

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    AE recently did a cast of Orangepest vs Markov (very good cast!) where a P4J received a main gun critical and AE commented that [it] was horrible in competitive play.

    I have to agree and I'd like to add abandon vehicle to that. I've had tank abandons near my base thanks to a wonderfully coordinated push by my opponent that I was able to repair and tank again. I've also had the same thing happen to me. It sucks.

    I think RNG certainly serves some place in the game, and the idea of abandons and specific module damage is cool, but the numbers have to be cranked up so that it reliably happens every match to both sides or (preferably) remove it from 1v1s.

    Team games is fine as that is just for fun (imho) 1v1 is much easier to start with.

    What do you all think?

    submitted by /u/chr0n1c_1337
    [link] [comments]

    Panther usage

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    Hi guys I started to play wher after some time of playing ukf and i have troubles to use panther. It's good against armor only and worse against inf. Many times i find myself with 1 or 2 vet Stugs and they are quite good against armor. I know that panther is better in every stat IRCC, but if it can do things that 2 Stugs can do why I should built it? It more expensive so it hurts more to lose it. P4 is better in AI. Its look like it is a firefly of wher more then Comet as many people says. Soo should i built panther and if yes, when to built it. Should i rush for panther or its situational vehicle. Thanks :D

    submitted by /u/StanislausMagnifico
    [link] [comments]

    What's in your opinon the easiest faction to learn from scratch?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Hello there,

    I'm a relatively new player. I bought the game a few years ago and played it on and off ever since. So far the only faction i've played in mulitplayer is USF in 1v1s (which is my preffered mode) and i've got about 200 games so far with ~50% winrate.

    My favourite doctrine is USF Mechanised. I feel like its pretty powerful especially in the late-early game/early-mid game and it peaks in power somewhere in between the 5 and 15 minute mark. It slowly starts falling off after that point and i've had quite a lot of trouble closing out games against axis factions once their tanks come out.

    As i just came back to the game recetly (since the new balance patch was released), i'm still trying to get a grip on the game and improve my gameplay. I feel like my biggest shortcomings, compared to other players of my level, are infantry perservation and team weapon positioning/management.

    I was wondering if i should try something new, so i'd be really thankful if anyone could recommend another faction or even some specific commanders which could suit my preferences, but also be relaively easy and forgiving for an unexperienced player.

    submitted by /u/Umbranox21
    [link] [comments]

    How the heck is Elo ranked?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    Is the Elo system super messed up in this game? Can someone explain this to me?

    I played a random 2v2 as OKW, my 2v2 automatch rank was 734. I got matched with some other 700-ish teammate against the #1 arranged team (chrono something and jagdpanzer), after my team lost, I checked my Elo and it was not 854! How the hell does a 700 rank player with a random lose over 100 spots to the #1 ranked arranged team?? It gets even weirder... I play the next match and its another arranged team, this time not very good, rank 1880-ish, my team WINS, and...my Elo drops(!!) another 50 spots to rank 903.
    WTF. What the hell is going on with the ranking system? How can you lose Elo to an arranged team (number 1 spot no less)? Why did I lose Elo after a win?

    submitted by /u/dudu_oson_
    [link] [comments]

    How do you beat a UKF played spamming emplacements?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    Disclaimer: This is not a complaining post, I will just describe what i tried and am asking what i should try next time.

    So:

    I try to bomb the bofors. At this point, we are already floating so many resources that even with 3 mortars if i manage to destroy it, he can just rebuild it.

    I destroyed one, but they he just counter mortared me and used the base atrillery. Can't kill any more bofors.

    Now he holds to VPs on Crossroads and i try to use smoke on my mortar. Somehow the bofor fires through smoke? Not only that, he just moves into the point with a squad and i can't cap it.

    Since nothing works, i might as well go for the base. I take my tanks to his base and kill the bunker so that infantry can go in. NOPE. There is an op gun emplacement and the base is also mined.

    I keep playing, but surrender when i drop below 100 points.

    How do you beat this? Thanks for help!

    submitted by /u/joza100
    [link] [comments]

    Toss a Sub to Your Streamer - COH2 cover of "Toss a Coin to Your Witcher"

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    Is there a mod for this?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    Do you guys remember the American campaign in company of heroes 2? How you can upgrade your troops with all sorts of badass upgrades? Well the campaign isnt long enough, and i was wondering if there was a mod or something that has this. Any help appreciated, thank you!

    submitted by /u/HARIOSO
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any other games like COH 2 coming out soon that you think will have a lively multiplayer scene?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    Just curious, I'm kind of itchign for a new competitive RTS game that has a similar feel to COH 2.

    I've heard of Iron Harvest, do you folks think it will be successful?

    submitted by /u/Atomic_Gandhi
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know good ways to use paratroopers or fallschirmjager

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    2v2 Casual Match

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    How do you counter the AVRE on a tight two player map?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    It was literally one shotting vet 3 squads. We had dual Brit crushed until these came but he then just parked them mid map next to two AT guns and MGs etc.

    I went arty to counter but could not break through. We were completely on top until then but couldn't come back. What should we do differently?

    submitted by /u/Richralph
    [link] [comments]

    Cosmetic items and skins do not show in-game

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    None of my faceplates, vehicle skins or victory celebrations appear in game. Any idea why!?

    • Tried messing with settings
    • Tried verifying Steam files
    • I have used the game on my shared library/other account, could this cause it? (though this seems to have just the base assets and nothing I've won/bought)
    submitted by /u/TheElderTitan
    [link] [comments]

    Swapping bulletins for commanders

    Posted: 02 May 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    Keen to hear everyone's opinion. I'd be keen if they scrapped the bulletins for the option to equip 3 extra commanders. I feel like the bulletins are useless, but I'd love to have the flexibility to have an additional 3 commanders.

    For example, if it becomes obvious really early that we outmatch the opponant, I'd like to have a commander on hand which I don't normally use so that I can try somthing different. It would also be nice to have the option to have different commanders which are similarly purposed. So for example, as the americans, I feel like I only really want to have one arty commander and when playing in an organised team I'll coordinate my commander choice with others. However when playing solo I'd like to say have the option for both calliopes and priests without having to sacrifice the airborne or rifle company.

    I think that this would add more diversity in the game and mean that some less used commanders would get more of a go.

    submitted by /u/JSY_FoX
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment