• Breaking News

    Monday, June 15, 2020

    Company of Heroes Even carrying hard your random teammates and a bot in a close game is not enough to win. (ISU doc)

    Company of Heroes Even carrying hard your random teammates and a bot in a close game is not enough to win. (ISU doc)


    Even carrying hard your random teammates and a bot in a close game is not enough to win. (ISU doc)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    As USF, do you go go Captain first or Lieutenant first. Do you get both, or skip one or the other?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Which is better for early/mid game?

    Does getting a fighting position nullify needing an MG?

    Pack Howie/AT a must right?

    What do you do in your games?

    submitted by /u/vubitcry
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for using the UK Assault Officer. Help, please.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    Hi Friends. I'm a middling Britt player in the 300-500 range and after getting stomped 3 games is in a row last night by elite infantry I realized I should probably be using the Assult Officer more. Any tips you guys can share? When should I use it? When should I not? Are they effective outside of 1v1s/2v2s? Also which infantry option for Britts scales best into the late game? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TheRedDangler
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody else experience delayed input/response and incorrect input?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    I've played a couple of matches these last three weeks. Each match I have experienced my units not doing what they're told to do (like moving to wrong side of cover, even when I use drag-click which should remove this problem). When I give a unit an order, it might take 0.5 seconds before they actually respond to this move. Please note that these things happen randomly. I would say about 1 out of every 10 commands I give this happens. Even more infuriating is that sometimes when I give an unit the order to retreat, and while the unit will have the ! above its health (implying it should be retreating) the unit will linger about for 1-2 seconds before finally moving (not talking about teamweapons. Just regular infantry like conscript)

    Does anybody else have these problems aswell? Before anybody asks, the problem does not lie with my internet connection or my PC hardware. Every single game that isn't COH2 works just fine. Enemy units do not lag, so this problem should not have anything to do with lag, just with the game not (correctly) receiving my input.

    submitted by /u/Minito3t
    [link] [comments]

    How good is the M20 Utility Car?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    Thoughts on its performance and use cases? Seems like a good unit to scout and harass points. Seems like j never use this unit but seems viable option against roaming infantry capping points.

    submitted by /u/vubitcry
    [link] [comments]

    Tales of Valor - Tiger crew song

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    Tips for choosing the best tank/armor faction & setup?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    I like to play Tanks. I am looking for the best tank/armor faction, what is the current meta? And what are some good builds?

    submitted by /u/TheTurbanatore
    [link] [comments]

    I swear the King Tiger had a coaxial MG, right?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    Did relic remove it or did it never have one in the first place?

    submitted by /u/ComradeSnib
    [link] [comments]

    typical 4vs4 experience, where big mouth 45% wr player with lowest damage and kills lecturing other people.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    How good is the Matchmaking? Is there a chance for a Noob / Avarange Player to have fun?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    How good is the M8 Greyhound?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:27 PM PDT

    I remember seeing some nerfs and people said that it's worthless. Is that hyperbole or is there really good use cases for the Greyhound? Is the canister shot still good?

    submitted by /u/vubitcry
    [link] [comments]

    A Case for Soviet Anti-Tank Doctrine CoH2 [CoH2 Doctrine]

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    Hello, I am a fairly new player to CoH2 and I gotta say this game is amazing. I mainly play as the Soviets and a main issue I usually run into is getting overwhelmed by armor around late early game to mid game and then I end up losing. Part of it is poor resource management on my part and poor unit placement.

    I have been practicing a lot against the hard mode AI and have been trying out a lot of commanders to see which I like the most. I have been using the Anti-Tank doctrine a lot to try and mitigate a lot of my armor problems especially when it comes to late early to mid game. I tried this doctrine in a 1v1 match and surprisingly did fairly well with it. Sometimes, I catch a cheeky Wehrmacht player over extending their light vehicle only to be met by my Conscripts with AT packages bombarding the vehicle with anti-tank grenades and AT-Rifle rounds, and I get the kill on the target. Sometimes I end up chasing a wounded vehicle with my AT Package Conscripts only for the German player to fall right into my AT guns sights. Sometimes I get lucky too with a nice hit on a vehicle with the light AT mines which are extremely cheap. Even though it only affects the vehicles mobility, I use the opportunity for my AT gun to get some hits on a vehicle and even get a kill sometimes. I do want to make this clear though, I will mainly go with Anti-Tank Doctrine if I feel like armor will be a major problem or the opponent's deck has some armor-oriented focuses. If I feel like the opponent may be more focused on infantry, I will use a different doctrine.

    I feel like there could be a possibility here for a lot of potential build options here. For starters, I always go with a 4 Conscript build approach and then build a support weapon. Once I have my 4 conscripts up, I always move my Conscripts in packs of 2. In the pack of 2, I give one of them an AT package instead of giving them both that way I do not sacrifice too much DPS. If I am getting rushed by a lot of infantry, I will usually go for a maxim or maybe a mortar. If I am getting attacked by a kubel or other vehicles, I will usually go for an AT gun. As far as late game goes, I have not been able to see the late game potential because I usually lag out of a game cause of my shitty wifi LOL.

    I feel like one possible build option could be 2 Conscripts and 2 Penals. One conscript with an AT package and 1 Penal AT package. Once again though, keep the infantry units in packs of two. One penal with AT package paired with a regular group of Conscripts and one group of Conscripts with an AT Package paired with a regular Penal group. Or if you're really paranoid about armor give them all AT packages and sacrifice the DPS and if you somehow can make up the lost DPS with a maxim position.

    What do you guys think? Is there any legitimacy with what I am suggesting? Is there any mid to late game potential with the Anti-Tank Doctrine or am I crazy? I'd love to see what a lot of you veterans have to say!

    submitted by /u/throwaway123456703
    [link] [comments]

    I am addicted again and need your help

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    I am a fan of CoH since the beginning but the last 2 year I didn´t touched the game.
    I want to play good old 1v1 against my buddy and long time rival.
    I am not here to ask for the meta but, a few recommendations of Commanders? I like the OKW and the Sovjets.
    He is better micromanger then me :/ so I need the good strats!
    Thankfull for every help :)

    submitted by /u/MontyP15
    [link] [comments]

    Audio queues bugged out

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    Hi All,

    I am having an issue where sometimes the audio queues/voice lines get bugged out. This isn't really an issue usually except when the enemy team uses a rifle nade and im looking away. I have no way to react and expect the audio queue. Has anyone ever dealt with this? The times when I lose voice lines I had minimized the game while queuing up and opened it as the game started but this is not always the case.

    submitted by /u/rownpown
    [link] [comments]

    2 Man Sniper Teams.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Lately I've been hearing a lot of gripes with Soviet Snipe teams only having 1 Man.

    What if 2 man teams were brought back, but with a little kick. First, the second man will come with an unscoped Nagant, Second, the range on the Sniper team will be slightly reduced. Third, because the sniper has reduced vision. It will receive 2 abilities

    1. A light arty barrage, or Strafing run

    2. A 25 munitions ability which will increase the range and visibility of the sniper for 60 seconds.

    Alternatively instead of the abilities an upgrade can be given to the team to equip the Sniper with a Scoped SVT with a 60% chance to crit Models, and the spotter will be given a PPSH, for 60 muni.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/iheath99
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment