• Breaking News

    Monday, June 29, 2020

    Company of Heroes Had this happen more then id like to even admit

    Company of Heroes Had this happen more then id like to even admit


    Had this happen more then id like to even admit

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    ] Yo how do I report cheating?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    I just got into a game with some dude named: BRUTAL HORDE. he starts talking some shit and I play along because I enjoy a little bit of shit talk. Long story short, I have total map control and just wiped his last volk when he says: "OK USE HACK, BYE BYE", then my game had a sync error and I lost. Whatever he did even caused me to bugsplat right after. I looked into this guys match history and I see straight victories. this guy is definitely not good enough to beat me, let alone be undefeated in his past games. I saved the replay but I'm not sure how to post it or where to post it for that matter. Pls help me bois

    submitted by /u/PAX_AJAX
    [link] [comments]

    hardcore rng sucks

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Tiger gets shot out of control -> fires 2 shots at T-34 and kills it,
    SU-85 gets one hits -> main gun critical

    Without that crazy mechanics I would have one both engagements, whit mechanics the enemy won both. Even tho he played worse.

    I know it makes the game more unpredictable and it looks cool, but if you want to play even remotely competitive it sucks major ass. These things decide games and are extremely frustrating

    submitted by /u/Jano321
    [link] [comments]

    Top players never starting with MGs?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    So I'm watching the Master League and noticing that the top players never MG build like lower tier players do. I don't expect them to MG spam like I've seen in lower ranks but they seem to skip MGs altogether. Are you guys noticing the same? Are MGs just that easy to counter that they are not worth the build?

    submitted by /u/pairsnicelywithpizza
    [link] [comments]

    Coh 1 multiplayer still active? I want to buy the game

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    I have coh 2 and I miss coh 1. I played them in public cafe and now I have my own laptop and I played coh2 for like 400 hours I think.

    submitted by /u/iWillRateYours
    [link] [comments]

    How to Abuse this Strat against Pro Players

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    This was recommended to me. Do you think it's good for me, or no?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    This was recommended to me. Do you think it's good for me, or not for me?

    See https://www.reddit.com/r/RealTimeStrategy/comments/hgutxl/which_options_currently_comes_closest_to_tactical/

    Not sure if there's a closer option. dow2 may be closer or dow3. not sure if dow3 is same as dow2

    Which is best and newest coh if this is good for me?

    submitted by /u/BestTacticsGame2040
    [link] [comments]

    Master League: the ultimate Grand Final series - a young lion takes on the king in the pinnacle of competitive CoH

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    In Team Games, which side is stronger, and why?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    Curious to see people's opinion.

    Mainly talking 3v3, 4v4 where the meta is very distinct, unlike 2v2 which still somewhat resembles 1v1 balancing.

    submitted by /u/Atomic_Gandhi
    [link] [comments]

    Ostheer :)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    When shits hit the fan

    You have to do so much micro.

    I think you need more apm then a pro starcraft 2 player, when things heat up for ostheer.

    Also ostheer has the most fragile units infantry, so you have to constantly watch your units or they die.

    I like it though.

    Being the underdog and playing chess with the enemy.

    And that is the reason i really only like playing ostheer in coh, it´s feel rewarding when it succeeds.

    submitted by /u/DerKuhlmann
    [link] [comments]

    COH2 Single Player

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    So there is a massive steam sale right now for COH2 and I will primarily play it single player. Is it worth the time investment to learn the game if I just want to play single player?

    submitted by /u/dannyapplegate
    [link] [comments]

    Stug 3 vet 1 crit shot

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    I find it fails to crit more often than not. Does it need minimum health to crit like the Faust cause I've seen Stuart knock out vision blocks all the time whereas the stug barely crits. Why is it so?

    submitted by /u/banglamadarchod
    [link] [comments]

    Royal artillery just too OP for team games

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    100 munition call in arty is just getting ridiculous to be honest with you not to mention the very cheap mass scouting ability with flares its just very unbalanced for team games

    submitted by /u/ImTheEnigma
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment