• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 30, 2020

    Company of Heroes I may have been playing Soviets a bit too much recently...

    Company of Heroes I may have been playing Soviets a bit too much recently...


    I may have been playing Soviets a bit too much recently...

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    SevenTePe is a legend

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    Dumb question to modders:

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    Since relic is not willing to make commanders that require new modells, and they didn'T make the modelling tools available to the public, how did modders manage to ccreate a good amount of art assets to the game.

    Also, where do you people get mods? I've heard of spearhead and vikinger, but how do I download/ install it.

    Also, would I still get suplies for matches like in vanilla, or do the mods disable it?

    submitted by /u/_Jawwer_
    [link] [comments]

    What happened? our team was winning and suddenly defeat..

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    Demolition Charge detection

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    How are my demo charges being detected? Sometimes infantry just sits on the charge waiting to be blown up, othertimes the other player destroys them before they get close.

    What are the rules for demo charge detection? How can the axis detect them?

    submitted by /u/Daniel_The_Thinker
    [link] [comments]

    What TOW should i get?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    What theatre of war DLC should i buy? I already have the Case Blue one

    submitted by /u/Mittes02
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to know wins and losses for all factions (and commanders)?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    As the title says, I'm wondering if its possible to know which faction has the most wins, and furthermore which commanders for that faction have the most wins... Because I will make that my default :)

    submitted by /u/mickenrorty
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment