• Breaking News

    Friday, July 10, 2020

    Company of Heroes Don’t ask.

    Company of Heroes Don’t ask.


    Don’t ask.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    When you play a three hour match against 4 bots

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    Soviet artillerymen moving a 76-mm divisional gun M1942 (ZiS-3) into position during the forced crossing of the Oder River, Germany. December, 1944.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    Armor piercing PPSHs

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    Hm

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    Assault Grenadier vs Shock Troops vs Rangers

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    Assault Grenadier vs Shock Troops vs Rangers, unvetted and full upgrades (ag has vet squad leader, ranger has smg), which one is better?

    Also, how strong is Tiger Ace compare with King Tiger?

    submitted by /u/peter749
    [link] [comments]

    Can somebody give me some tips on playing the Brits? (Coh1)

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    I just think it's kinda silly that I dont get any anti tank until my second buildings, and it costs 75 munitions. So if the werhmacht get out a halftrack near the start of the game I'm kinda screwed.

    Infantry sections also seem to be way to expensive for what they are. They're slow as hell, so I have to get the recon upgrade to give them any good capping potential, I usually find myself being swarmed by pioneers and volks at the start of the game with only 2 infantry sections and a liuetenant out. Oh and speaking of the lieutenant, the only reliable thing the guy ever does is get shot and die.

    Finally, the cromwell cant even penetrate a stugg reliably, and you have to get a command tank to use the firefly. Which is decent.

    I'm sorry if this seems like mindless complaining, I'm just really damn frustrated at this point. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Anything I can do to improve?

    submitted by /u/melvinxxxxx420
    [link] [comments]

    How my engineer became POW

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    TIL that if you use 5 or more anti-tank you can delete Perishings.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    (1v1) Standard Soviet T1 Start/Penal Build | Company of Heroes 2 Build Order Project

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    New British player

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    I got the base coh2 game during the give away and really loved playing the wehrmacht and soviet factions. I bought the master edition with okw and usf and ukf. I usually only play against expert AI though. I found that I had the hardest time playing as UKF. It feels like that their troops are really expensive for their effectiveness and they have trouble with panzergrenadiers and other elite infantry. They also have weak control of map without numbers.

    Their upgrades, access to armor is hard to get without cache. Am I doing things wrong?

    submitted by /u/Aomages
    [link] [comments]

    The soviet horde cannot be stopped!

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    Armor Company Suggestion

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Scrap the 105mm and give it to urban assault, swap it out for the 76. Roll the m10 in with the 76, and give the 75 the bulldozer upgrade. Lock the M10 behind the captain, because let's be honest. Who actually uses the m10?

    Edit 1: for 80 Fuel and 300 MP it's generally just better to wait 2 minutes for the Sherman. The M10 underperforms during the late game, and I think it could potentially be of more use during the opening stages. It's generally weak to anything that breathes and lacks a punch without the HVAP ability. However, it can hard counter most light vehicles and can harass Pumas.

    Edit 2: I'm just trying to think of ways on how to make Armor Co more viable, elite vehicle crews are cool, but without something like a Wc51 they really aren't all that useful. I'm not going to decrew a vehicle I payed fuel for to fight the enemy. I would however do it with the truck. The 105 is also situational, and would perform better with urban assault. I'd prefer the dozer upgrade for the stock Sherman instead.

    Edit3: for those who may argue that the 105 is fine where it is. This commander is based around long range tank engagements. The 105 is meant more for close range Urban engagements. In fact I'd argue the calliope would work better in Armor Co. assault engines also have Flame throwers to clear buildings

    submitted by /u/TimeKeeper04
    [link] [comments]

    CoH 1 Re-Release Crash/Freeze On Game Saving

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    The game freezes/crashes when trying to save a game. Either manually or auto saving. I'm on W10, I already tried setting it to run on admin mode, changed compatibility to different Windows, I put the Steam folder in Avast's exceptions list, I've verified files countless times, I've used the older XThread.dll as suggested by PCGamingWiki, I've changed the save game folder to read/write, I've put my settings to just High, entered a -nomovies and -notriplebuffering parameter...

    Interestingly enough after doing all those steps, the game and menus would load up a bit faster but upon loading into the 2nd mission for Tiger Ace, it froze again, but this time it actually managed to make an auto save. Tried a manual save in skirmish, and it would still crash/freeze.

    I just don't know how to fix this.

    submitted by /u/Alenabean
    [link] [comments]

    New Unit issue command keyboard bug?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    Twice in two days I've gotten a bug that prevents me from issuing a command to a unit.

    Selection and deselection/reselection did not work. Not does tabbing in and out.

    Once was a mortar, can't remember the second one.. I couldn't attack move or barrage or attack ground or retreat to base or issue attack commands. No command issuing buttons were visible. Mortar could only attack and move through mouse commands (and that wasn't very helpful.)

    4v4 game on lienne.

    Anyone find the same? Unusuable units.. isn't great.

    submitted by /u/nathanfreeze
    [link] [comments]

    Soviet Build Orders and Commanders [CoH2]

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    As a new player, I see a lot that a great build to run with is a 4 cons build or a 3 penal squad build w flamethrowers and a clown car. However, is there any room for creativity when it comes to build orders? I have always like to try and find new and creative ways that stray from metas and find my own personalized style of play. As a Soviet, I tend to try and play more aggressively. My main question is, are there any other build orders that make use of the maxim or the mortar? Are the two builds I listed the only viable options for Soviets?

    submitted by /u/throwaway123456703
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment