• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 9, 2020

    Company of Heroes u/FujiwaraTheWehraboo teaches Coh2 Boomer OKW

    Company of Heroes u/FujiwaraTheWehraboo teaches Coh2 Boomer OKW


    u/FujiwaraTheWehraboo teaches Coh2 Boomer OKW

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Truth ��

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Do Brits really Need Commanders To be successful?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    As I was playing earlier today I Had a thought. What if the British are the only faction to contain every unit necessary to counter anything their opponent throws at them.

    To test this theory I loaded up a 2v2 with some Buddies and didn't chose a commander. Meanwhile my opponents were running Fuersterm Doctrine, and Strategic Reserves.

    Although it did make the game slightly more difficult. I had everything I needed within my base to counter my German counterparts. Granted it was locked behind multiple pay walls. In the end I never had to choose a commander.

    So what I care up with is that Each faction chooses a commander based off of what their opponent has in their line up and based off the map. The commanders introduce new Strats and ways to play and basically augment the core of your factions play style.

    However, the British are a bit different. The British choose a commander, which given the map. Will not necessarily change the core of their strategy but will instead bolster what's already in their lineup.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/TimeKeeper04
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about Coh 1

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    I recently bought Complete Pack. It was my favourite game and now they probably are. But there's a few downside about it compare to Coh 2.

    1. Heck now I need to personally reinforce everyone.

    2. I notice that in Coh 2 when you don't have enough resources for units then it will darken the units. But in Coh 1 it seems different. Is there a way to change this?

    3. The 4v4 map is slightly bigger and there's a lot of points. Unlike Coh 2

    4. Units die quicker? It seems like my 1 Panzer Grenadier with STG upgrade ( Panzer Elite) shred Rifleman with ease. Where in Coh 2 Panzer Grenadier is heck. Jeep also die quicker lol.

    5. There's 2 edition. Legacy and COH. Which one do I play?

    Aight thanks

    submitted by /u/AdorableKiwi16
    [link] [comments]

    When the allies player doesn't see you in your teammate's molotov and your panzerfaust is ready

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    i flank

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    8 Opel Bitz.. was it a MEME or was he seriuos?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    We played a 4v4 match,One of the player nearly exclusivly build Opel Blitz.After the fist 5 or 6 buid I told him we are losing, and he should be building units instead of Resource Trucks. We had enough fuel for days but I was constanly on 0 manpower, cause it was a 3v4 and i lost alot of good men :(.He was telling me and my brother that we are total noobs and dont know nothing about the support role in 4v4...Was he trolling or did he a MEME..? we will never find out, but if you read this and think that only building Opel Blitz will help your team... let me tell you this: "Please leave the game, the AI will be better then you"

    submitted by /u/MontyP15
    [link] [comments]

    Got a new 2560x1080 monitor. I've changed the res in game and this doesn't fix, I got no idea what to do

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    Guys how do i spawn in tanks or units. Using cheat commands pls help

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    This gave me a right old giggle ��

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment