• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 29, 2020

    Company of Heroes Fortified Stug 3 E and G overlooking a bridge (look at the kills!)

    Company of Heroes Fortified Stug 3 E and G overlooking a bridge (look at the kills!)


    Fortified Stug 3 E and G overlooking a bridge (look at the kills!)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    Late-game German tank spam is scary.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    How to block someone?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    I blew up a guys panzer hq then he called me a nigger all game (and also jews pay my rent?), then a cheater cause I had 3 made T34s in the time he made 1 panther with only 3rd of the map, then he rage quit.

    submitted by /u/platinummattagain
    [link] [comments]

    Another 1 point win in a week...

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    Need tips - What's the USF's main tactic for countering MG spam?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    I don't play the USF much, as I mostly play Brits/OKW so I'm pretty stumped. I did everything you're supposed to do, from spreading my troops out and trying to flank, to using mortar smoke cover/Pershing commander smoke along with grenades and still ended up loosing.

    I counted 5 MGs (and bunkers) at one point just moving around the map to make sure every squad I had would get pinned. (ngl gr8 micro) Every time I used the mortar either flame engineers or another MG would flank my mortar to attack. By this time they were vetted so my poor half track got melted. I had enough and tried to get 3 Pack Howies thinking I could bomb them, but his commander had zeroing artillery so I could only use them so much. By this time my pop cap was maxed so I only had 1 AT gun and 1 Pershing so his double stug-e and panther could move in, get a kill shot and retreat into the cover of his PAK.

    Pretty annoyingg game. Any more experienced players have any tips to counter? My main go-to commanders when playing USF is either rifle company or heavy cav since I like to have stronger tanks late game so preferably not tips that exclusive to one commander or another

    submitted by /u/cool_anime_dad
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best USF TANKS

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    I see there are a lot of different variations of the USF tanks especially the Sherman like the 76, essi eight, 105mm bulldozer, calliope, etc what are the best Sherman tanks for taking on german tanks and their different roles?

    submitted by /u/ValiantHawk
    [link] [comments]

    How to make the HUD smaller !

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    I found a way to make the hud smaller. All you have to do is add a custom resolution. I have a 1920x1080 monitor and find the hud too big. I upscaled the resolution to 2560x1440 in the nvidia control panel and then in the settings turned to HUD slider to a minimum.

    Tutorial on how to add a custom resolution: https://www.howtogeek.com/316682/how-to-run-pc-games-at-resolutions-higher-than-your-monitor-with-supersampling/

    PS: You can try bigger resolution.

    In action: https://imgur.com/a/VtCKnDp

    submitted by /u/BogdanValentin977
    [link] [comments]

    Company of Memes #3

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    What reason bunker got mortar and that big shell but can't use it?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Can't set COH2 to my monitor resolution

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    All other resolution work fine but the optimal one for my monitor which is 1366x768 every time I set it to this number it doesn't apply anythingMy monitor said the game is still running in 1024x768 and even though the option said the effect had been applied it looks like a stretch version of 1024x768 and it is super blurry, I am running an adapter to connect my DVI to VGA but other games don't have this issue why this one does?

    submitted by /u/CaptainPeiper
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment