• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 30, 2020

    Company of Heroes Getting griefed for the first time, not sure what to make of it. For context, the griefer is '1.2' and I am 'Dildo baggins'. Mid-game he decides to destroy my and 'DarT's' base. Just putting out there be wary if you come across this player.

    Company of Heroes Getting griefed for the first time, not sure what to make of it. For context, the griefer is '1.2' and I am 'Dildo baggins'. Mid-game he decides to destroy my and 'DarT's' base. Just putting out there be wary if you come across this player.


    Getting griefed for the first time, not sure what to make of it. For context, the griefer is '1.2' and I am 'Dildo baggins'. Mid-game he decides to destroy my and 'DarT's' base. Just putting out there be wary if you come across this player.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Ah yes, the infamous 'I loose all my units so now I will kill my teammates' tactic. Love this community sometimes. Sorry for the bad audio quality. I play this game on a potato.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    So I met this wonderful human being called 'CPU- Very, Very easy' during my last match. He started the game by throwing racial slurs towards the Asian people in our game and went on ranting about the whole Corona-Virus situation.

    Here we can see the infamous angry internet stranger in it's natural habit. Do not feed please.

    What this has to do with a World War 2 RTS, I have no idea. But racism is getting really rampant in this game. The player in question then proceeded to only build engineers and maxim guns. He started spamming ammunition caches and simply refused to support his fellow teammate who was fighting like hell and asked for help the entire time.

    Insulting teammates is always helpful when you're getting curbstomped by the enemy because you built no army to speak of.

    Things got heated and our dearest CPU- Very, very easy started loosing his units at a break-neck speed. His maxims got destroyed because the enemy threw smoke in his face and just went around the back. The caches he built got blown up by Panzergrenadiers. And his tank went in unsupported and got hammered by AT. I told him that he should be more careful and ignore the fuel because we already captured the other point. By now the VP was much more important. But of course he took none of my good advice and decided to be a total prick ..

    And there goes my base. Fun.

    I notified the enemy team that my base was being destroyed by this lovely person. In the meantime he kept calling me a 'filthy nigger', 'pig', 'jew' and a various other cute nicknames. I have to admit that I got somewhat fed up with the whole thing at that point and sent one of my jackson to attack his T-34/85. I quickly realized that this was not the way and just sat back and watched how this guy leveled the whole place in 5 minutes.

    I have sent an email to the Relic-support team but I have lost hope that they will do something about these kind of players. In january I had a similar experience. I reported this guy, but nothing every happend. So as a last ditch effort to expose these subhumans, I will post the whole shitshow in this sub in the hopes that maybe a community balancer or developer sees this. This game is somewhat dying and we can only prevent further decline by getting these people out of our game.

    submitted by /u/Pieter_Rogge
    [link] [comments]

    T-70 Plays Ring Around The Rosie

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    Man i Love This Mod

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Why isn't there a COH3? or at least a remaster?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    I started playing coh2 about a week ago and the graphics looks good to me. The physics, sounds, and atmosphere are top notch. All it needs are more polygons, better textures, and lighting. I think even a modding team could do this, so why hasn't relic done this?

    Also, why isn't there a coh 3?

    submitted by /u/chair0147
    [link] [comments]

    best faction for team games

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Hi, I am new to the game and I like team games. What is the best faction (I mean the easiest to use and to win with) for 3v3s and 4v4s?

    submitted by /u/xmacioPL
    [link] [comments]

    B-4 sucks?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Just bought Counterattack Tactics for Soviets just to use the B-4, and oh boy am I disappointed. It literally misses by miles on each shot, and AoE seems rather short. Fired on an infantry blob that was within rifle distance (nearly point blank) and it STILL didn't kill a single model...not to mention it always gets decrewed so you never get veterancy

    Why should I ever take the B-4 over a Katyusha? And then by extension, why should anyone ever use Counterattack Tactics? Anyone know how to make this thing work or shall I send this Commander back to the shelf...

    submitted by /u/Slaveofbig4
    [link] [comments]

    To buy or not to buy?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    Hello guys, I am wondering if i am too late to purchase Coh2!

    I have seen its videos, looks awesome!

    If i am sure about the game why am I questioning?

    I am wondering if the games will soon be obsolete and/or we have some better games.

    Thanks for inputs in advance...

    Edit: So i have played it 'ahem' version but now interested in its mods and online play.

    Is that worth?

    submitted by /u/jordanrocks07
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment