• Breaking News

    Friday, July 17, 2020

    Company of Heroes heavy anti-tank support

    Company of Heroes heavy anti-tank support


    heavy anti-tank support

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    A Company of heroes 2 background for Google I made

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    USF Commanders, [CoH2]

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    I just gifted my friend CoH2 and he wants to play as the USF. I do not know too much about the USF since I mainly play as the Soviets. What are some good commanders I can give him since he is a new player?

    submitted by /u/throwaway123456703
    [link] [comments]

    How to drive king tiger in 4v4

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    5 HP Panther bouncing 2 frontal shots from KV-2

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    I automatically clicked close at end of match as I'm used to it so couldn't saved the replay, but what I thought was impossible happened. An Panther with almost 0 HP that I was chasing down bounced not one, but TWO shots from my KV-2 harmlessly.... I thought that the KV-2 does deflection damage of 120? Was this a patch that I wasn't aware of, a bug, a hack, or an ability that I'm not aware of?

    submitted by /u/Slaveofbig4
    [link] [comments]

    Making Brits Top Tier Viable - Snare

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    Brits need a snare on a squad other than royal engineers to be highly viable at the top tier.

    Infantry sections have 2 ways to spec: health & sight/arty. Most people just go health kits.

    I propose that infantry sections upgraded with the extra sight/arty, should get a snare on vet 2.

    This will lead to most people upgrading 1 tommy squad with the extra sight/arty to get the vet 2, allowing brits to have a snare viable on a relatively beefy unit.

    Because there is really no reason 1 go more than 1 sight tommy, this will not be abused or spammed.

    Please add it I think it could really change things for the better.

    TL;DR VET 2 SIGHT TOMMY GET SNARE

    submitted by /u/chr0n1c_1337
    [link] [comments]

    What do bulletins actually do vs. what the bulletin description says?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    As many are aware the descriptions on the intel bulletins are not always accurste or up to date. For example the ost bulletins for grenadiers do also buff assault grenadiers and I have heard that they woould also apply to ostruppen. Also a while back many people were claiming that the elephant rotation bulletin actually worked on stug III instead of elephant.

    So my question is that is there some web page or something regarding the bulletins and what they actually do? Also if you know bulletins that dont really match what they are said to do, could you please enlighten me.

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/Oujaiaas
    [link] [comments]

    Hmmm...

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    [Joke] After playing Iron Harvest's new Beta test today, This is how I feel

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    Which commander should i get?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    Hi guys, i'm about to get a new commander, but i don't know which one, i would be really glad if you guys help me

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/caliman1111
    [link] [comments]

    COH1 Music mod for COH2

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Is there a way to mod COH2 so that it shuffles all the music from COH1 and 2 together while you are playing and stuff? That would be really cool. I am surprised there isn't anything like this on the work shop.

    submitted by /u/PersianImm0rtal
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best allied factions and doctrines for team games?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    I'm finding that I comfortably and easily find victory as Wehr, but as the Allies I seem to struggle immensely.

    Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Atomic_Gandhi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment