• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 8, 2020

    Company of Heroes 10 minutes in to the game....

    Company of Heroes 10 minutes in to the game....


    10 minutes in to the game....

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    One low effort meme coming right up

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    What an incredible ability

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    My personal best zis efficiency score, I love my AT

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    Is it just me, or is the t-70 like... kinda cute?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    Like cmon, I don't have a tank fetish or something but like it's just so adorable. It's animation, the way it bobs a little moving, how fast it is. The body to turret ratio. It's just a cute tank. That's all I have to say.

    submitted by /u/AniiiOptt
    [link] [comments]

    Iron harvest

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Hey fellow RTS players, dunno if this has been discussed yet, but there's a new one to be released sept 01 that's really similar to COH (except dieselpunk themed).

    What are your thoughts on it? anybody gonna try it?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g23soHg2Xg

    submitted by /u/davidhastwo
    [link] [comments]

    The rise of Wehrmacht Jesus troop.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    Mac CoH2 player looking for fellow losers

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    Alright, I've been playing CoH since before Opposing Fronts came out (when I was roughly 14), and I have literally never played a single multiplayer match. Not kidding; I just always got my WWII/RTS rocks off by playing the campaigns and a LOT of comp-stomp skirmishes. I remember someone was, somewhat recently, complaining about waiting in a Mac lobby with no responses for two hours (literally said that+"AMA"). If you (or anyone else playing the Mac version) want to play a multiplayer game, or introduce me to whatever community of Mac players actually exists, that would be awesome. As long as you understand that I will 100% suck, at least for a little while.

    submitted by /u/francfurter
    [link] [comments]

    What commander should I get?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    My favorite gameplay strategy is to play defensively and blow them to high hell with artillery. I don't really care which faction it is, any of them would do.

    submitted by /u/Goldenlever4321
    [link] [comments]

    "You have been disconnected!" Relic secretly banning Iranians!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    OK let me explain.

    So about 8 month ago Company of Heroes 2 was free on steam(Free to Keep forever) I was so excited because I always wanted to play online multiplayer! Well at first every thing was perfect(Not even lag or disconnections) but little did i know eveything is about to change in matter of 1 month...

    "You have been diconnected!" Started to show up eveytime I tried to join or create a public game!

    I did what i had to do; hitted them with a support ticket, posted it on Steam discussions, searched it on the good old internet, Reinstalled the game, Verified game files but to no avail!

    I asked my other Iranian friends they had the same problem!

    So I was frustrated and left COH2 for a while(8 months) to see if it's gonna fix itself with time.

    And funny enough it did!

    Hence i was back at it again playing online for one week and just as i was having fun with my fanboy asshole gaping out of excitement!

    Here comes a server maintenance shot down scheduled by 30 minutes. So i logged off as it was suggessted by the alert!

    And now the servers are back online again: "You have been disconnected!" Shows up!

    And guess what my Iranian friends can't access the servers without VPN which works sometimes!

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/DFR-Not_Green
    [link] [comments]

    New player trying to learn Wehrmacht

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    The title says pretty much everything. I started playing like a week ago and having a blast, mainly playing with the OKW as I have the most fun with them and a few days ago I decided to try out the Wehrmacht but they seem to be rather... difficult to play with. To be fair I think the commander that I like to use, encirclement, is quite hard to use correctly. I've been trying to practice with bots and friends but I can't seem to get the hang of them. If anyone has some tips, build order and commander recommendations (but I'll prefer if you can give me some tips on encirclement) that'll be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Vlaknutter
    [link] [comments]

    Why do people build bofors backwards?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    When is see teammates build bofors on the frontline I sometimes see that the canon is aimed at our side, what is the reason for this?

    Is it because it will be able to more efficiently hit planes flying behind lines?

    Or because it is the default direction when placing it?

    Or something else?

    (I think I mostly see this when i play with factions with which I have a low rank)

    submitted by /u/DogecoinLover69
    [link] [comments]

    Which commaders should I buy?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    So I recently discovered that you can actually get 30k of the in game currency for free, so I could buy myself 1 or 2 new commanders. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/RyKaB17
    [link] [comments]

    Married Life in CoH2 ��

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    What is the most dumbfuck strategy you've seen someone attempt ingame, and did it work?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    Focus Fire trait for Automatic Weapon

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    Focus Fire trait for Automatic Weapon

    Does anyone by chance know what focus fire in weapon stats do?

    So far, I only know these few things:

    - It only works for burst type weapon (does not apply to single-fire weapon)

    - Not all burst type weapon has it

    - Thompson is the only SMG with that trait.

    I really need someone who has worked with mod or in the balance team to help me understand the note in the Attribute Editor. What exactly does it mean by "Focus all the hit check on the primary target, instead of randomly pick from the scatter area"

    It would be wonderful to know more about that sort of weapon characteristic. Thanks!

    https://preview.redd.it/pc748ethbl951.png?width=865&format=png&auto=webp&s=30cf0cbd2954c733492c4cd5346fa5f6c42e08ee

    submitted by /u/VictorStewartCA
    [link] [comments]

    What's up with Orangepest and Quiritz?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    I just watched the Cash Game between Orangepest and Quiritz, and Orangepest was even more tilted than usual, trashtalking Quiritz for playing like shit, even though the result was 4:3 and thus hardly decisive.

    So, what's Ragespest's beef with Quiritz?

    submitted by /u/Normaliali
    [link] [comments]

    soviet at

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:42 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment