• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 18, 2020

    Company of Heroes And then there was no blob

    Company of Heroes And then there was no blob


    And then there was no blob

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Bottleneck maps

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    When you see Allies building a sim city

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    "ShOCk tRooPs aWaITiNG dEpLOyMEnT"

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Haha Panzerfausts go brrrr... ( Thank you Achronos for supplying me with pictures)

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    the feels

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    First medium tank time to arrival comparaison table

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Some time ago I made this spreadsheet about the average time for each faction to get their first medium tank on the field bare various conditions

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17UhM14lCRcick97Ow-dc7kwhH2sNPXgYPLvIyBmCCNk/edit?usp=sharing

    The primary condition to get a tank is the fuel income, manpower can be neglected since it shouldn't be a problem to have it right the moment you have the fuel to unlock or build what you need.

    So the first part of the sheet is about the fuel cost for each tier, side upgrade and medium tank + a line for the starting fuel.

    The second part is the calculation I made regarding various condition such as full tech or cheap tech rush. The 3rd one is about specific tiering options.

    Then I added the cost for each light vehicle that can be build before the first medium tank.

    The calculation is base on 1vs1 map which are almost all equal in term of income except for crossroad. If your playing on 2vs2 or above, you can stick to the fuel cost values to get a better understanding of your situation.

    submitted by /u/Estalxile
    [link] [comments]

    Having 2v2 trouble as UKF again

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    I am getting absolutely blasted here, despite it being my most played faction. When I play Ostheer I have long winning streaks but UKF just seems like making a mistake means the game is over. Specifically I'm having trouble past the early game. Usually I pick the commander with the assault sections, they help me beat the opponent in the early game. After that I start running into issues i cant seem to deal with. One of these is MGs in tandem with mortars. I have no artillery to dislodge the MG's before moving in infantry, and vehicles are snared/destroyed by AT guns or schreck blobs. I can't stop the blobs because of a lack of rocket artillery. After that a big problem is dealing with seemingly invincible axis armor, especially the Panther. I've watched hours of gameplay from more skilled players but none of their opponents seem to use the strategies my opponents use. Any UKF players here that can recommend a commander, build order, and specific strategy?

    submitted by /u/ChadAssaultSection
    [link] [comments]

    I only really play as allies and know nothing about the inner workings of the axis side. What are some things about the axis side I might not know that I can take advantage of and vice versa?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    I was just curious if there are some things that might make me a better player by knowing the other side.

    Since I really only play USF, some info from my side;

    • USF can make tank traps
    • If you see a squad with double BAR's or Bazookas, it's either 120 or 100 muni. Wipe them and it's a decent hit to us.
    • Tank destroyers cost us a ton of fuel and they're pretty weak, but they have a huge range.
    • Our halftrack can really only shoot from the rear, so getting a rear hit on it is pretty easy
    • To tier up and make new units, I need to get a Lieutenant, Captain, or a Major. Killing any of these still lets me make the units though.

    That's all I can reasonably think of off the top of my head.

    submitted by /u/n0fumar
    [link] [comments]

    Finding teammates

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Is there a good place to find teammates for 4v4? Besides my absolute lack of skill, I feel I'm also being held back because no one on my team communicates, so we get destroyed by massive coordinated attacks. However, I can't seem to find a discord for this subreddit, or anything similar.

    submitted by /u/okim006
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to repeat this bug with a 100 % "success" rate?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    Whats the best way to play as a german?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    Whats the best way to play as the germans in this game. By that i mean the doctrines, units etc

    submitted by /u/Mr-Zuki
    [link] [comments]

    Issues on Company of Heroes 2 start-up

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    Hello, after a long time trying to fix this issue without success i come here in hopes someone has met this and been able to solve it.

    I have been unable to start Company of Heroes 2 on my newly built Windows 10 high-end computer. Everytime i start up the game it crashes as soon as it reaches the black screen (When the vídeo would start playing). Looking at the warnings file in Documents the issue looks to be graphics/shaders related. The last part of the file goes like this:

    18:05:48.02 SPDx11 -- [1] GPUs found.

    18:05:48.02 ShaderDatabase: using shader profile [ps50]

    18:05:48.06 Unable to load shader [coh2_impostor_billboard] so replacing with [defaultshader]

    Application closed with error code 1129468744

    By my own knowledge and looking online, so far i've tried the following:

    - Started as administrator

    - Used compatibility mode

    - Tried the "-nomovies" and "-refresh x" options on Steam

    - Cleared AppData Coh2 related folders

    - Reinstalled the game

    - Changed the start-up .ini file to use Directx11 instead of 9

    - Changed settings on GeforceExperience to lowest allowed

    - Disabled NVIDIA streaming service

    - Disabled Windows real-time protection

    - Cleaned Registry and used /scannow to check for any faulty Windows System files.

    - Copied files from a working game on a different computer and replaced them on the new one

    - Tried deleting "Scenarios" folder on the game files as well as check for any MPScenarios.1.sga files (which were faulty in previous years)

    Honestly, im almost giving up. The only thing i havent tried yet is to install the game in a diferente Storage disk or reformat Windows 10 entirely (a solution i cannot easily do because i have a bunch of work related stuff installed).

    Thanks for your time and hopefully you can provide some additional help.

    submitted by /u/Gamelas11
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment