• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 1, 2020

    Company of Heroes Don't know if it suits the content, thought I'd post and see

    Company of Heroes Don't know if it suits the content, thought I'd post and see


    Don't know if it suits the content, thought I'd post and see

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    How to start a cav support for my airborne ally. (No Infantry except Engineers challenge)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    The OKW team game experience

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    Some games are just pepepga.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    Why even play online team games and if you're an anti social loser (mini rant)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    I've played 3 matches with the same guy and he left within around the 5 minute mark of each match before hurling the usual insults and rage.

    -3v3 game, in Redball, two players tried to double him. Instead of calling for help it's the usual "fucking noob retards" >dropped

    -4v4 he had his Vickers in the same spot near the fuel in whiteball and never bothered to reposition it and left it in neutral cover. I ping it because it's getting flanked and again "useless stupid noobs" > dropped

    Tried to build a Boffors IN THE MIDDLE OF A FIRE FIGHT when an enemy blob was nearby >noob team > dropped

    I kind of understand some of the toxic behaviors in this community, ngl. Because there's a lot of stupid teammates who will hinder you instead of helping. But all these instances where all his fault lmfao

    I don't understand why even bother playing this game online if you're not going to communicate and blame your failures on your team

    submitted by /u/cool_anime_dad
    [link] [comments]

    FlamePanzer brings death to every Soviet soldiers.(Satisfying!)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    Question about Official Relic Event Decals

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    I missed the CoH 2 train by several years and only found this game recently and the biggest thing that has been bugging me is the fact that I only have one option for a decal to use in public automatch games on my vehicles. Is there any way to somehow obtain official decals or am I out of luck?

    submitted by /u/Wunderwaffels
    [link] [comments]

    Ostruppen help

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Started playing these guys a few days ago with hit or miss results. While I try to push for cover spots and garrison them in buildings and get vet as fast as possible to improve survival with a half track for fast heals . The question is in the late game if I suffer losses should I replace ostruppen with grens? And when should I use the supply drop?

    submitted by /u/banglamadarchod
    [link] [comments]

    Greatest CoH2 map ever - Elpern vs. Angry Dutchman fight on THE Total War!!!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    good usf commanders for 2v2s and 1v1s?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    just need a reliable usf commander that i can use in 2v2s or 1v1s.

    submitted by /u/SolomonFix
    [link] [comments]

    HELP

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    I can't win any fights not one!!! And it's not even close, like I lose 490 to 0 constantly, I can't even hold any victory points!

    submitted by /u/Mr-Mayomayomayo
    [link] [comments]

    Hmm

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment