• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 20, 2020

    Company of Heroes Nice

    Company of Heroes Nice


    Nice

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    Every single time I play this map

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    How do you do fellow pioneers?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    Company of Heroes is officially coming to Android & iOS on September 10

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Company of Heroes is set to release for Android and iOS on September 10! It will be available on the Play Store for a single purchase of $13.99 from September 10 and would require Android 9.0 and above to run smoothly. You can check more details about the news here.

    submitted by /u/stranger_98
    [link] [comments]

    How did he lose not 10, not 20 but 115 units that I didn't kill?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    So I was thinking... why doesn't germany have like a "terror doctrine"?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Before you say anything, I'm aware that the Soviets already have one, the "terror tactics" commander. I'm no history nerd or whatever you want to call it but shouldn't the germans also have one considering... well their history? I don't think the OKW should have it but rather Wehrmacht. Maybe a doctrine that promotes aggressive play with fear propaganda and maybe... chemical weapons? I know the germans didn't use them in the western fronts (iirc) but did use them in the earlier stages of the war against Russia.

    submitted by /u/Vlaknutter
    [link] [comments]

    CoH1 Black Screen on New Rig

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Built a new rig at the beginning of the pandemic, in January (so, you know, about fifty-seven years ago), and I have not been able to play one of my staple games: CoH1 (Steam version).

    ~~~

    I was coming off this rig:

    Intel i7-7700K

    GTX1080

    AOC AGON 2560 x 1440, Gsync monitor

    ...and I had no problems, ever.

    ~~~

    But on the new rig:

    Ryzen 3950X

    RTX2080Ti

    LG 3440 x 1440 Gsync-compatible monitor (Freesync 2)

    ...all I get is the game spinning up, black screen, I can hear all the logo/loading screens in the background, and the nVidia & Steam overlays work, but the game itself is nothing but a black screen.

    ~~~

    CoH2 (and every other game I play) works just fine.

    Any ideas, y'all?

    ~~~

    P.S.

    Apologies if this is the wrong place for this type of post, but I've already exhausted the Steam and THQ forums.

    submitted by /u/FesterSilently
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know who composed the soundtracks?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    It's soooo good, I personally want to thank whoever composed them for dedicating their time and talent to this

    submitted by /u/Korean_Kommando
    [link] [comments]

    I'm Very Confused...

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    So I need help finding a map (coh2)

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    I got a map off of the workshop, and when I switched from my old computer it lost the map I played the most. Essentially it was 1069x1069 island map with a large city in the center and in the city was a castle like building. On the several islands leading into the city, there are at least 5 heavily forested areas with small villages on them. Instead of bridges, it had what looked to be just roads with no base at all. Most had two bridges going from one to the other. I am sorry for this.

    submitted by /u/Tsuyamoto
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment