• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 5, 2020

    Company of Heroes Stug-E

    Company of Heroes Stug-E


    Stug-E

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Love my flame bois

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    I hate how the range of MGs is further than what is indicated

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    Suggestions for getting Human Wave achievement?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Win 15 games as Soviets despite having 3 times as many losses as kills?

    submitted by /u/RoadTheExile
    [link] [comments]

    Unconventional warfare.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    British Command - 'REQUIRES Command Vehicle. Can be built using Armor Command' - There is no command vehicle?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    I finished playing through the story line, thought it was just a really crappy bug never patched, went into multiplayer, and no. I still can't build ther sherman firefly because I need a command vehicle. A command vehicle built by the Armor Command. A command vehicle that doesn't exist.

    Any clue what is going on? Thanks for helping this 14 year old game, help a 2 year old player learn. Want to play, but man, the lack of key mapping sucks!

    submitted by /u/DahWizEh
    [link] [comments]

    (Modding) How do resources work in the game?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    Looking at the game files, I noticed that the increase or loss of points is in decimal places. My question is, how can I set an exact value, if possible, of the point variation for a certain time.

    Example:

    Deploy a King Tiger, your manpower price **** and automatically reduce your manpower, ammunition, fuel, or population revenue per minute.

    A Captain's ability to request a raise, for example, +25 ammunition per minute.

    A SdKfz.221 Scout Car, with its previous upgrade, at a strategic fuel point increases the entry value per minute of said vehicle.

    submitted by /u/User2065
    [link] [comments]

    Where is the Multiplayer Afrika mod?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    I feel like I'm going crazy.

    I recall a high quality mod for the first game that was centred around Desert Rats vs Afrika Korps. The multiplayer was polished and popular on Twitch.

    Now I can't find any reference to it from Googling. Have I missed something?

    submitted by /u/Dev__
    [link] [comments]

    Vire River Valley | Company of Heroes 2 Realism Mod

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    I spent 2 full days doing this, I think it was worth it... more or less [SOUND ON pls]

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    Question regarding the Europe at War mod.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    How do I get the French Forces?

    I was browsing some COH guide and I saw like a pack Icons used in COH.
    And I noticed that there are some French Units Icons.
    Can someone tell me how do I get the French Units? How through some Doctrine or are they accessiable to a specific map?

    submitted by /u/John190_the_maniac
    [link] [comments]

    What's the difference between tiger and tiger ace?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    Now that the tiger ace doesn't have any vet when you call it in what's the difference from a normal tiger?

    submitted by /u/JJhistory
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment