• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 4, 2020

    Company of Heroes CoH 1 Tips and Tricks

    Company of Heroes CoH 1 Tips and Tricks


    CoH 1 Tips and Tricks

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    2 questions

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    hey all, i have 2 different questions, but felt like making one post for my won ease, first question, can i make the game alert me on my desktop when i find a game, most of the time when im searching im alt tabbed and doing something else, my second question is is there a way for me to extract or view all the voicelines, i saw a post a while ago about it but cant find it any more, thanks for the help

    submitted by /u/Milkgod414
    [link] [comments]

    cursed

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    Drive by elite and 251 Party bus are in town for business.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    How can you exploit early game advantage

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    when im playing against a friend of mine, i always beat him in the earlygame ( uk vs sov), but if he manages to survive, he always beats me in the late, cause he is better at macro. do you guys have any tipps to use the early advantage, or to improve in the late?

    submitted by /u/Wateronix
    [link] [comments]

    Social distancing people ffs

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    The state of the is2

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    Am i the only one or the is2 is a joke nowdays it cant even win against the panther or any other cat it is expensive af and it got its armour nerfed so why cant it get any respectable buff i stopped using it 2 t34/85 are just a better choice

    submitted by /u/iyadops
    [link] [comments]

    CoH 1: Looking for New Players to enjoy online.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    Sadly, this great game is old. And with that brings out/clings onto the most die-hard of fans, and the most boring of cheats (I see you with your 2 Snipers, and Sherman Tanks before you've captured your 1st fuel point).

    With that, it's near impossible to find a fun game, due to just old players knowing EXACTLY what the meta is. Older players only playing for that sweet sweet unimportant validation of fake world status called "Win/Loss Ratio", etc. etc.

    So, if you're new (less than 30 matches) And would like to team up, (As in 4 players, 2v2) Let me know. This is a GREAT GAME, and should be enjoyed, issue is, it's old enough that "Enjoyment" to the older community = "Not losing / farming new players / Refusing to let anyone play in my match if they don't win 80% of the time. SKIRMISHES DON"T COUNT" ...just sad adults in real life.

    Alas, eager to enjoy the game it's meant to be played, with friends.

    submitted by /u/DahWizEh
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else find it impossible to play a 4v4 match as Ostheer?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    I can sit at my computer for multiple hours trying to get into a 4v4 match playing as Ostheer, and never actually get to play one because people automatically drop as soon as the match starts. I am not being hyperbolic here, I am serious that I can do this for hours and hours (queue match, go to another computer and browse the web, go to game computer when I have been matched for a game).

    I do not have this problem with OKW, Brit, Sov or USF. Sure there are matches where people drop in those but it's more the exception, with Ostheer, it is legitimately 24 out of 25 matches I get this. Getting into matches as Ostheer happens much slower than the other factions as well, queue times being around 4-10 minutes, it's usually 2-3 minutes for every other faction.
    What is the deal?

    submitted by /u/dudu_oson_
    [link] [comments]

    How to READ End Battle REPORTS

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    what does "The wining report" looks like?

    submitted by /u/ransetruman
    [link] [comments]

    How do one use UKF royal arty regiment?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    I mean it is overall a good commander. Flares are very useful, the concentration barrage is meh imo. Its basically a more expensive barrage than the one you get with inf section upgrade. The valentine is basically aec but with better anti-inf and the rest of the doctrine is pretty good. But the problem is with the sexton. I usually use it to barrage okw trucks. But once the trucks are gone, you basically run out of target to hit. It cannot reliably barrage at anything other than static targets. And then brace yourself for the armor rush the axis player will eventually do, which will obliterate your sextons.

    submitted by /u/Scodust
    [link] [comments]

    COH 2 low frame rates

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    Hey guys, so recently I encountered an issue where coh2 was not being recognised by steam, which prompted me to reinstall the game again. Note that the game files were in my laptop, just that steam couldn't identify where they were. So I did the needful and pressed install wherein steam located the files and game was playable again. Now the problem is that even at minimum settings the game doesn't run well at all like it used. My system isn't meant for gaming at all so I kept the settings at minimum, but now the frame rates are worse than before ever since this issue came about. My system specs are as follows - 1. Intel i5 7th gen 2. 8 gb ram 3. Intel HD 520 4. 2 TB HDD space

    submitted by /u/geomatz
    [link] [comments]

    What is your best Story if Malicious complaisance when it comes to Toxic Teammates.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    This was a bit ago but I was playing Brits with 2 Brit allies and a soviet. I had secured my side of the map and was inching toward the enemy base. Anyhow we have this teammate who We'll call lucky (I can't remember the user name) From start to finish lucky was pinging all around the map. Calling everyone on the team a bunch of noobs and would shit talk the enemy team. So I'm on my side of the map while the other Three players are hashing it out for the middle. We are loosing pretty badly. These Germans are coordinating well and even my other teammates can see it. So they loose the middle and lucky throws an absolute fit talking about how we all suck. Yet he had lost most of his units while the rest of us maintained decent preservation with vet 3 Units. So they get pushed back and all of sudden I get hit with a million pings, and questions. While they kept the Germans occupied I was rolling around the back lines with AT sections destroying caches/decapping points. This guy is telling me that I need to support the middle and that I'm the reason we're loosing.

    I replied with a short "K"

    At this point we were 20 minutes in and I was tired of this guy. I knew we were going to lose anyways, it was simple, We got outplayed. So I decide that in order to help the middle I needed to first reconsolidate my forces and completely pull away from my flank. I also tell my other two allies that our troops need time to rest before such a big attack. (Yes I was trolling and yes my allies played along) so they retreat everything they have and leave lucky stranded. Que more racial slurs and derogatory phrases. So I break down the Bofors I have set up to watch fuel and then proceeded to spam AT Sections and Bren carriers . I told lucky that because of his inability to preserve his equipment the crown was only able to spare light vehicles and AT equipment and that I didn't have the logistical capabilities to call for heavy armor.

    He is livid typing in all caps and just flying off the handle because I gave up the flank and now I'm purchasing low tier units late into the match. I didn't even upgrade to piats lol.

    I then tell my allies that we need to follow the rules of war and tell the Germans of each impending attack and artillery strike.

    Long story short all of our units died. Lucky continued to rage and we all had a good laugh.

    I can't edit the title and my dyslexia made it look alright to me

    Edit one: Compliance

    submitted by /u/TimeKeeper04
    [link] [comments]

    Ostheer Mechanized Assault Doctrine - what happened?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    I remember when Mech Assault was one of the most popular choices for Ostheer back in the day. What happened in the game's balance state that caused this to change, even before the nerfs to heavies? Was it simply power crept by the likes of Strategic Reserves and German Infantry? It still seems like a solid commander to me with AssGrens (I know they aren't amazing but still), PzShrek driveby vehicle, StuG E to counter heavy infantry, cheap light arty and the late game Tiger. If only it had Panzer Tactician...

    submitted by /u/Nuubio
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment