• Breaking News

    Monday, August 10, 2020

    Company of Heroes You thought the wehraboos in 4v4 were bad? This guy has been methodically commenting on ALL of my videos this week...

    Company of Heroes You thought the wehraboos in 4v4 were bad? This guy has been methodically commenting on ALL of my videos this week...


    You thought the wehraboos in 4v4 were bad? This guy has been methodically commenting on ALL of my videos this week...

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    [1v1] [wikinger mod] any tips for a new person to the mod?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    So basically me and my friends were playing kreigspeil, and I abused willy pete as britan and he rage quit and now he is challenging me to a duel on wikinger, a mod a never played before and am certainly going to lose. Any tips to help me stand a chance or win? He has played around 6-7 full games of wikinger. Btw I'm going to be playing the red army.

    submitted by /u/firepit0501
    [link] [comments]

    How do I offline skirmish in COH2?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Just bought the game. Menu seems really confusing. I just want to pick a map and play an AI not in campaign mode. But for some reason it is wanting me to "search" for a skirmish.

    submitted by /u/scorr14
    [link] [comments]

    Which one is more toxic in CoH2, 4v4 or 2v2?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    I played a lot of 4v4 and 3v3 in this game, mainly because I greatly enjoy seeing 20 tanks blowing each other up. I have some 1v1 experience but nothing with 2v2, because I imagine my partner would likely be very toxic. Although I want to try, I suppose this mode makes things more "personal". How often does that happen? I don't want to go in to keep listening "we are losing because you are a doo doo head, you play bad and you should feel bad. I'll now spam mortars and blow up your base".

    submitted by /u/Marcos_Bravo
    [link] [comments]

    CoH 1 blue unit markers

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    A few mods I like for CoH1 remove the blue circles/markers around units when you have them selected. I find this very annoying. Is there any simple way to add them back in? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Empty_Statistician
    [link] [comments]

    A guy said he doesn't have any axis. How is this even possible?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    I said it's Axis vs Allies but the dude said he doesn't have any. So I kicked him. He have British though

    submitted by /u/AdorableKiwi16
    [link] [comments]

    COH2 mouse control settings.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Is there a way too...

    -reduce the sensitivity of middle mouse wheel camera pan?

    -disable mouse wheel zoom?

    submitted by /u/scorr14
    [link] [comments]

    How to Play Soviet

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    You guys got any tips to play the soviet faction? I always get good early games but loose to the enemy's better tanks and infantry..

    Also, which general do you use?

    submitted by /u/PlentyPeach
    [link] [comments]

    How do I USF Tanks? 2v2

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    Title. I like to Play USF, I like going 2v2. I can typically Win the Early game with rifleman, I can even smash though Early MG Spam. If both me and my teammate do this, its pretty much a win right off the bat. If My teammate Doesn't win their side, or I fuck up, well, We take it to the mid game.

    I can do okay with the scout car. Its pretty easy to run it as "Additional DPS to the infantry push." Which is super flexible and you can get it pretty much anywhere quickly. Keeping it busy and safe you have a good time, this is pretty easy to do even into late game, because it has a huge sight radius.

    The Jackson? Its all right. You don't have to be super clever with it, If you keep it safely behind the infantry push, it makes a giant zone of "No." To spank enemy tanks. It won't kill on its own, but an AT Grenade While getting rather forcefully plinked by a Jackson is enough to make Someone reconsider pretty fast.

    But the Sherman? I must be the worst player in the world because I lose these things in the dozens, often times with 50% Efficiency. I honestly think building them is a net loss to my army, as the time and Micro Effort that needs to go into keeping them alive with often times lead me to missing the Assault Gren blob up top which wipes my MG For free.

    I feel like they die to everything and have no impact. They aren't the battering ram for my forces that I need or want it to be. I roll one out and I'm constantly a nervous wreck that Panzergrens are going to waltz out of the fog of war and insta-blap it, or it will get triple tapped by Paks in the fog of war, six volks will shrek it all at once, or a single German Tank will roll between my jackson and sherman, and casually blow it to hell, While i'm pulling my hair out because my sherman deflected 4 times. Trying to keep them alive is an insane micro burden, and, I honestly Don't know what it gives me for the cost. More expensive smoke to push? Maybe better Infantry control? I can't even send it out to stop a backcapper, as I think it would get Owned by two Panzergrens.

    Of course, I'm not perfect, This isn't a cry that OKW or ostheer is overpowered, I'm often at fault as I'll find my sherman rapidly rushing the fog of war chasing something or something dumb like that, But I just don't know how to get value out of these things.

    I honestly Want to build motor carriages at this point, They seem like they could support a push much better, And deal with PAKs and Infantry much better, with so much less risk. So I guess, I ask you, How do you control USF tanks? How do you let them not overtake your Entire Micro Budget? How do you get Value out of them?

    submitted by /u/Ashi_Woof
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment