• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 8, 2020

    Company of Heroes 😔😔😔

    Company of Heroes ������


    ������

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Done playing 2v2s. 2v1 my side he leaves his side to attack dug in enemies.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    Gentlemen, I present you double close the pocket.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Tiger 1 visual bug?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    I noticed when I use the tiger 1 when I'm playing okw it deploys with the panzergrau paint job whether it's winter or summer even though I don't have it equipped. Is this a bug or is the okw tiger just grey?

    submitted by /u/DrHerbs
    [link] [comments]

    Recommend me Comp Stomp maps (CoH2)

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    I usually like bridge and chokepoint maps but have been practicing my mircoing lately, so I'm looking for maps like vire river valley or the scheldt that mixes in open spaces with more tight spaces. I remember a CoH1 hedgerow map being pretty mobile but having lanes allowing placements for blocking.

    submitted by /u/Windsofshite
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment