• Breaking News

    Monday, September 7, 2020

    Company of Heroes *SHOCKTROOPS IS HERE!*

    Company of Heroes *SHOCKTROOPS IS HERE!*


    *SHOCKTROOPS IS HERE!*

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    I will never get tired of using the calliope.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    Typical Coh 2 game

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    Is the Close Air Support Wehr commander good in team games?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    Thinking of buying it, reading the ability list brought out my inner AVE BELKA.

    Are the airstrikes actually good?

    submitted by /u/Atomic_Gandhi
    [link] [comments]

    What do you do when you're curious about something that could help you improve, in this year?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    So, the game is fairly old, and has had quite a few balance patches. I've very recently begun playing the game quite "seriously", and i am actively trying to get better. I often run into a problem though.

    Most discussion threads, guides and tip threads are outdated.

    I know factions have often been reworked entirely, and commanders aswell, which invalidates tierlists and tips/guides. Sadly, due to the small size of the community, new info isn't created very often ime.

    Now to the actual question:

    How do you find reliable info on something you're curious about? When was the last balance patch? Are there any up to date guides?

    submitted by /u/Undeadman141
    [link] [comments]

    Will ever there be a new Company of Heroes game !?!

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    The guy says omg you're all such low level afks the first 5 mins then he teamkills my base telling me to go play fortnite

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    My friend, Reinhardt, made a meme. (Players are me as Houkie, Reinhardt, Evie, and Kam)

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    I Need Some Commander Advices

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    I'm realy enjoying "micro managment". I do enjoy flanking T-34's with Pumas or shooting King Tiger woth Su-85 and run back and again and again... I even enjoy using "boring slow heavy tanks".

    I dont realy having fun when i'm managementin' infantries. I always trying to get vehicles asap, cheap and decent vehicles a like puma or a fast panzer 4's thats why im ussualy playing okw.

    Can you guys give some commander advices for any countries? (allies/axis dont matter)

    submitted by /u/Emircan_Cura
    [link] [comments]

    Impossible to win. Match was rigged from start.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    Survey on: Critical success factors for companies developing E-Sports titles

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    Hi guys!

    I am currently working on my masters` thesis and need some answers for my survey. The thesis subject is on "Critical success factors for companies developing E-Sports titles", so ideally, I need answers from devs/marketing people etc. who are currently working or have worked on e-sports titles. Let me know if you have any questions and thank you to everyone who will take the survey. :)

    Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc4Vw0vmDA-HTbuRLl6AXW2eypZYSXxNdNfSPD1ryCwaD-Qxg/viewform?usp=sf_link

    submitted by /u/DrMapoMapo
    [link] [comments]

    This guy Soviet player had stats like these 2 games in a row going for centre / my flank on their advantage fuel and has the audacity to blame me.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment