• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 20, 2020

    Company of Heroes The First Russian Helicopter

    Company of Heroes The First Russian Helicopter


    The First Russian Helicopter

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    When they kick you out of medical school, there's always the Army...

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    A massive line of artillery: For the culture.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    how do i send replays to people like on reddit?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    Allied Player Never Forced To Make Hard Choices; Balance

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    Allied (*Soviet* especially) units are so extremely versatile, with most units having double functions -- antitank & anti infantry, or direct & indirect -- that, they can make numerous mistakes both large & small (sometimes over and over) and still "come back" without so much of a sweat.

    Conversely, the Axis player is a high-stakes decision tree from beginning-to-end with little-to-zero margin for error all the way through. Every decision is a big one (due to lack in versatility & high cost).

    submitted by /u/S0_L337
    [link] [comments]

    ML3: Chaos Krieg - Finals weekend hype announcement! - now with added drums ;)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Seriously, is anyone enjoying Hill 400?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    Worst map

    submitted by /u/LostFYI
    [link] [comments]

    What kind of playstyle should I use for OKW for 2v2-4v4

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Automatch ranks not updating?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Every game we go into we're getting stopped by people with really high ranks while we're still doing "placements" but I've definitely played more than 10 games as soviets and still don't have a rank. Does it update every week or something?

    submitted by /u/Tea2theBag
    [link] [comments]

    Okay I'm at a breaking point to give up Company of heroes 2.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 02:08 AM PDT

    I just had the most stupidest game ever and I can't believe my teammate where calling me a noob despite they where not even trying to cap nor pushing forward. In the 4v4 match for the first 15 minutes or so we where dominating the map we cap and hold both fuel points and cap two victory point while also holding it. I was playing ostheer and had two OKW teammates so I decided to build 4 fuel cache and one ammo cache, so our team had a huge resource advantage over our enemy. Long story short eventually we push into there base and destory their cache the british player who is using lend lease commander manage to build 5 archille tank destroyer and would run around all 5 tank uncontested manages to destory our tanks and no one wants to build anti-tank units to stop it. On top of that around 20 minutes of the game the enemy team rage quit and only two enemies stayed in a 4v4, as the match went on i guess my teammate went afk and we started losing! I got even more upset the fact that we had a teammate calling us a noob and he wasn't even trying to cap the point despite we clearly had the advantages from the start and the enemy british player still go around keeps running his 5 archilles TD uncontested and our teammate went full retard because they went afk decided not bothering to cap and we lost the game in 0-30 points I got very salty about it, cause I basically lost a game where we should had won and I was trying to cap and counter that archilles spam but ended up losing my units and my teammate most likely went afk then decided calling me a noob? Absolutely retarded, on top of that this game has serious issues with leavers sometimes i get 3-5 games in a row where someone leaves and sometimes we the players had to tolerate it play with A.I. just to play the game.

    submitted by /u/Ishggy0785
    [link] [comments]

    An experience with Feral Customer Support

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    With the arrival of coh on the play store, I wanted it desperately. My phone met the recommended system requirements for the app. Having an octa core qualcomm processor and a adreno 620 on the 10m architecture. If you dont know what that crap above means, it means I can play coh at good framerate on my phone for sure.

    However the problem is that the play store says my device isnt supported. Oh well I guess if I ask nicely maybe feral will make a quick change to the device log and allow me to purchase their product.

    I sent an email to Feral Customer support, which took about a day and a half to get back. Here is what it reads:

    Hello,

    My name is Frederick and I have enjoyed for a long time your game Company of Heroes on the PC.

    I currently own every Company of heroes game and expansion pack.

    Could you allow downloads/add support for the LG Velvet LM-G900VM to your android port of Company of Heroes?

    I understand your desire of preventing bad reviews for your fine products by limiting out subpar hardware from obtaining your game.

    However, the LG Velvet I currently own has a Qualcomm Octa (8) Core 2.40 GHZ processor. It can run Call of Duty: Mobile at full fps maximum settings without batting an eye. I feel this hardware may be sufficient to run your game.

    You have a guaranteed customer if you do decide to grant my request!

    Thanks and have a great day! -Frederick

    THEN I REPLYED TO THE AUTOMATED RESPONSE WITH MORE INFO:

    Additional Info about device support request LM-G900VM "LG Velvet 5G"

    -Qualcomm Octa (8) Core 2.40

    -Graphics Processing Unit: Adreno 620

    -Memory 6GB

    -Storage 128GB

    Please support my device for the android port of Company of Heroes. I am sure that it can be enjoyed with this hardware. You have a guaranteed customer if you grant my request!

    Thanks and have a great day! -Frederick

    AFTERWARDS THIS IS THE ANSWER I GOT FROM FERAL, APPARENTLY, ALL GAMERS ARE IDIOTS ACCORDING TO THEM, THIS WAS A DIRECT COPYPASTA FROM THE PLAY STORE DESCRIPTION:

    Bryn Powell (Feral Interactive)

    Oct 20, 2020, 8:17 GMT+1

    Hi Frederick,

    Thanks for your interest in Company of Heroes.

    The supported devices listed in the Google Play Store are devices on which we have confirmed the game will play without issue. If your device is not listed, but you are still able to purchase Company of Heroes, your device is capable of running the game but is not officially supported.

    Devices that are not capable of running the game are blocked from purchasing it to avoid disappointment.

    We cannot speculate on support for specific devices in future, but hope the above information is useful.

    Best regards,

    Bryn Powell Feral Interactive Support

    http://support.feralinteractive.com

    **** Make Your Play ****

    This was utter bullshit.

    submitted by /u/Cellbuilder2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment