• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 31, 2020

    Company of Heroes I thought this enemy player was AFK, instead he was making some artwork for us.

    Company of Heroes I thought this enemy player was AFK, instead he was making some artwork for us.


    I thought this enemy player was AFK, instead he was making some artwork for us.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Semper Fi you Kraut sons of bitches [Advanced Powers]

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    Tiger Ace Mission bugged

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    Its the last TOW mission I have yet to get a gold star on, so I've been recently replaying it. I have encountered a bug where the Tiger just stops responding to commands when you attack ground. Anybody else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/twosevenohfour
    [link] [comments]

    Does the popcap limit console command also affect the AI ?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Does the popcap limit console command, Player_SetPopCapOverride(Game_GetLocalPlayer(), 1000) , also affect the AI ?

    Or does it only affect me? And if so, is there ANY way to remove the pop limit for me AND the AI so I can just have a massive battle ?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Coleorton
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else feels like the quality of teammates in Vs Expert AI is worse than Hard AI

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    I don't know if this has to do with experienced players knowing better than try and queue for Expert AI, but I've encountered a lot of questionable decisions from random teammates, to the point where I question whether these should be queuing for a lower difficulty instead.

    Here are some examples frustrating things I've noticed from many teammates in Expert AI:

    1. Excessive Manpower bleeding. If a fight is bad, just press the retreat button early. Don't try to hold the line vs cheating AI. Fall back, build your forces and come back later.

    2. Spreading forces too thin across the map. While it's nice to have both Fuel spots capped for a while in the early game, I constantly see players trying to hold the entire map against a cheating opponent. Just play with your team and reinforce 2/3 of the map until you hit pop cap and AI advantage becomes irrelevant.

    3. Not taking enemy faction/army into account when building/positioning. I feel like a lot of people don't adapt their build at all and they just go for the same mindless build every game. I've surrendered so many games where OKW teammate Pikachu faced after placing a greedy forward HQ in range of USF/Brit artillery.

    4. Really questionable sub-optimal builds THAT DON'T EVEN FIT THE GIMMICK OF THE MAP.

     

    I can't remember the name of the map (I think it's Achelous River). It's the one with 3 islands where you need to build/repair the bridges in order to advance. My OKW teammate spams 2 Kubels, his first two units so they can sit idle for the rest of the game until they die to random AT that will definitely be out by the time the Kubels get to see action. He then gets 3 squads of Sturmpios and goes to build the middle bridge. THE MIDDLE FUCKING BRIDGE. Not the one right next to his base (he even had the closest spawn to it) that has a Fuel point on the other side. No, the one in the middle so that he can take the enemy head on with the might of his Kubelwagens. This is the kind of silly behaviour that ignites the flame of toxicity in others. "Give the guy a break" you say? Why are they queing for Expert AI if they are incapable of tackling the difficulty?

     

    How do you expect others to be respectful of you when you are not respectful of their time?

     

    I think anyone committing time to a game of CoH2 is entitled to expect that their teammates have an understanding of the game that is appropriate for the difficulty they are queuing for.

    We like to make fun or rant about toxic people, but I think it is important to also look at what are some sources of toxicity. I think the majority of us have happened to lose our temper at least once when we perceived a teammate to be wasting our time, whether it was CoH2 or another online game.

    submitted by /u/Aeliasson
    [link] [comments]

    Everything is missing. How to fix this? HELP.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    New player here - you have been disconnected?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    I have decided to go online or play even a play a skirmish but after every few seconds each time I try to start a match, I keep getting this message - you have been disconnected.

    I have no mods installed and I verified my files.

    I still get the same message.

    Some help, please?

    submitted by /u/sammyjamez
    [link] [comments]

    I have no mods but I can’t finish some mission especially Ardennes assault.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    Every time I play some mission just quit out.

    submitted by /u/AustinQuinn
    [link] [comments]

    Scout Car vs America's finest infantry

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment