• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 1, 2020

    Company of Heroes Infantry Assault be like

    Company of Heroes Infantry Assault be like


    Infantry Assault be like

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:45 AM PST

    Curious

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 05:38 PM PST

    The mst organized attack (preparations) i've ever done

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:27 AM PST

    Bad luck follows me.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:49 PM PST

    I can't get out of this slump.

    Today I had 9 matches and lost 8 out of those 9 matches. I've counted them.

    My rank went down from 10 to 6.

    I can't describe how I'm feeling now. Angry, disappointed, or tired? Losing in this game makes me mentally-ill.

    Well, It feels like my strategy (MG-4×Gren-) no longer works. USF & UKF infantry is too strong. Should I start MG spamming?

    Just wanted to share this shit. If it bothered you, sry.

    submitted by /u/sheepshooter13
    [link] [comments]

    Best out-of-faction infantry weapon combos

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:33 PM PST

    Say you have a massive infantry fight in a 4v4 game involving every faction. Frag bombs are called in, Sturmtiger shells are fired, and when the dust settles all kinds of infantry weapons are available. You can send your replacement squads to collect any of the dropped squad upgrade weapons from any origin faction.

    What sorts of overpowered, funny, or just plain dumb combinations can you create when you can give any squad any weapons it should never be allowed to have?

    submitted by /u/Covered_in_Weasels
    [link] [comments]

    “Grenadiers - Stand two!”

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:47 AM PST

    M26 Pershing

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 04:27 AM PST

    So what is the point of this thing? How are you meant to use it?

    It seems to die really easy for a 'heavy' tank, and it's got less range than everything other than the Panzer IV.

    submitted by /u/insurgent_dude
    [link] [comments]

    Is Skirmish harder than campaign?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:26 PM PST

    Finished Normandy campaign, i was not a very good player, had to cheat in a literal couple of missions.

    Tried my hand at Skirmish. I seem...okay (Nazi and Panzer Elite vs USA me and British)...turns out that my allies were getting pummeled to dust.

    submitted by /u/balne
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get Ostruppen or NKVD or any US doctrine or any okw doctrine(I already have elite armoured)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:45 PM PST

    I get a doctrine every once in a wile.Which should I get?

    submitted by /u/Talonio
    [link] [comments]

    Can you all please stop posting screenshots of postgame stats?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:36 AM PST

    Especially when it's bot games?

    submitted by /u/Two-Tu
    [link] [comments]

    SU 76

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:16 AM PST

    I don't get why this little AT platform doesn't see more use. It has great Veterancy bonuses and with about 4 you can stand up to panthers. Also it's a cheap mobile arty platform.

    submitted by /u/TimeKeeper04
    [link] [comments]

    Slower Victory Point Capture?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 03:18 PM PST

    I have tried looking through Workshop and Googling: Is there any mods that change the time it takes to cap or uncap a victory point? I think it might be fun to play with. (COH2)

    submitted by /u/Koz1k
    [link] [comments]

    Error Code -4 Please Help

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:26 AM PST

    I haven't played COH2 since post-2019 Commander update. I reinstalled the game 2 weeks ago and I can't connect to Relic servers. I've never encountred this error before. I looked it up online but most of them are happened 4 years ago due to server maintnence. Is there any way to fix it or do i have to wait for 2021 update or a hotfix ?

    submitted by /u/DepthCharge55
    [link] [comments]

    Assault support doctrine

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 04:17 AM PST

    So I heard they changed or will change the ability of opel blitz. It usually provides additional supplies to allies as well, but now it will provide them only to you.

    What the hell? The doctrine is called "assault support doctrine" for a reason, not "self supply doctrine".

    submitted by /u/Logosoft
    [link] [comments]

    How to not lose hope quickly?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    When I lost a squad in early fight then I just lose hope. Like "this is lost" and I just don't have the motivation to continue the fight.

    submitted by /u/AdorableKiwi16
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment