• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 15, 2020

    Company of Heroes Just an FYI for new players but please actually help your team instead of camping at the VP.

    Company of Heroes Just an FYI for new players but please actually help your team instead of camping at the VP.


    Just an FYI for new players but please actually help your team instead of camping at the VP.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    I've noticed an influx of new players (I guess bc of the sale) which is cool, but for any newer players out there, consider this piece of advice:

    Please don't blob up all of your infantry, go to the nearest VP and just sit there the whole game around your nice fortifications. If you're at the VP and don't see any enemies for the love of Talos, PLEASE actually look what is going on with the rest of the map.

    If you see your teammate is close by in a fight actually help them. Don't just stand there. Especially if they're in a 2v1 situation. You can go to VP and secure it after the enemy has been driven off and by extension is given a resource disadvantage since you killed their units.

    If you're on the left side of the map, please don't shift and go to the right side of the map. Anytime I see this, I just quit the match now lmao

    submitted by /u/cool_anime_dad
    [link] [comments]

    COH2 Meta Data Resources

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    COH2 is a very information, stat heavy game. The thing is that the game itself very much sucks at relaying the important information and stats to you, which, frankly leads to a lack of information about the game, with misinformation being close to the norm. This post aims to catalogue some useful resources pertaining to the meta data of the game, with many of them already being found in this subreddit's side bar - I'll italicize any such links that can be found there.

    COH2 unit and weapon stats + DPS sheet

    COH2 unit veterancy quantitative guide

    COH2 ability quantitative guide

    COH2 bulletin list - tells you which bulletins affect which units, doesn't include recently added units

    COH2 patch history - useful for finding up to date information not reflected in the previous resources

    COH2 scatter and attack ground explanation

    COH2 tank lethality modeling and comparison - out of date with regards to most heavies

    Cruzz's the more you know - random, if outdated, facts

    Personally, I find the most useful of these are the stats + DPS sheet (useful for discussions about unit stats and which unit should beat which), the patch notes (for cross referencing what information is outdated or not), and the tank lethality comparisons.

    submitted by /u/JaeForJett
    [link] [comments]

    What is the difference of USF sherman, easy eight sherman and the lend lease sherman?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    I don't have USF and haven't really used the others much but I've gone against them alot

    submitted by /u/CalzoneMan46774
    [link] [comments]

    Extremely Confused

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    I just got finished with a 1v1, I was playing okw and my opponent was soviets. Game started normal and I realized my opponent had captured zero territory absolutely nothing. So I figured he must be afk. I proceed to send my light tank, panzer grenadiers, and sturm pioneers to his base to finish the game. I was met with 2 shock troops, 2 AT guns, at least 3 conscripts and 3 mortar teams! My entire army was obliterated and within 4 minutes he had captured every point and destroyed my base. I am extremely new to the game and have played just over 17 hours total. My initial reaction was that he was cheating in some way, but I figured I would ask and see if this is something that is actually possible. So, is it possible for someone to actually do that?

    submitted by /u/shelly112103
    [link] [comments]

    Perfection

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    Relic, these servers aren't very cash money

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    What's with matchmaking balance today?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Me and my friend are both levels 30. This is our fourth day of playing the game. It was kinda fun playing (and winning mostly) against levels 60-90. But today it is a different story altogether. Every match is a bullshit fest against levels 200-400.

    Where's fun in that? All games today just felt like wasted time. Is it always like that?

    submitted by /u/TheFortuneFaded
    [link] [comments]

    Two questions

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    How do I play online matches. Its seems no one is playing online ever.Also how do I unlock reward vehicles or are they already unlocked.What about reward infantry like the Luftwaffe Officer?

    submitted by /u/Talonio
    [link] [comments]

    I just had a guy rush my teams base with 10 falkpanzers. He wiped everyone’s army and by the time we destroyed them 10 more came.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 12:50 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment