• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 27, 2020

    Company of Heroes M5 Halftrack DELETES three squads (not clickbait)

    Company of Heroes M5 Halftrack DELETES three squads (not clickbait)


    M5 Halftrack DELETES three squads (not clickbait)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    If COH 3 was hero centric like DOW 3:

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    I make dis UwU

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    I don't care your opinion, but I'm enjoying this commander. Sometimes the best offense is a good defense. ��

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    Returning player: OKW seem absolutely horrific now, especially vs USA...

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    Not a deliberate whine post, I'm just trying to wrap my head around this...

    I'm a returning player, was quite competent with OKW. Don't wanna say "good" because ya know... but anyways, I haven't played in quite some time. I'm now back and I play primarily 2v2. I'm genuinely trying to figure out how OKW isn't absolute horseshit vs USA.

    I've played a number of games, and ive found if I go a doc with Panzerfusiliers (so grand offensive, or the jagdtiger one) that seems to do well against America early because all their units are mediocre ranged troops, but the there comes a point especially when they get BARS where they just start spamming squads and charging me. I stop being able to keep up with the amount of just stuff they have. I get a puma to counter their dumb light armour units that seem to never die but all OKW early anti-tank has horrible accuracy.

    The raketen seems like it can no longer cloak?

    PFs have to be built now instead of being called in which is a major cuck move.

    The M3 anti tank seems to shoot across the map and reload fast as hell.

    The field gun seems outperformed by the American mortar (can't remember the name of it).

    You have to pay to use the T4 building which is cuck squared.

    Ami's seem to be able to field a sherman long before you can realistically field a competitive tank.

    I seem to win most of my mid-late game engagements by the Ami player overestimating himself and taking bad trades against vet 4/5 troops or just outmaneuvering the ami.

    One guy I played just made like 4 or 5 WC50s and I couldn't get rid of them because OKW panzershreks miss everything and he wouldn't let us get any munis or gas.

    USA just seems like they can put up a competent fight despite being brain-dead. Even when I'm doing really well, after winning a fight I usually have to retreat anyway because I've lost so much to the super cost/effectiveness of US troops and I give up the land I win. What am I missing here?

    Maybe it's not USA so much as OKW sucking ass?

    submitted by /u/-ArchitectOfThought-
    [link] [comments]

    Why does COH2 crash while searching for multiplayer games

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    Happens 1/5 times. Most annoying part is when your wait for your queue to pop, then it crashes.

    I'm alt tabbing to kill time. Is there a way to fix this? I've sent dozens of error reports. It's been like this for over a year. What's going on?

    submitted by /u/888Kraken888
    [link] [comments]

    UKF need more variance in their commanders.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    Almost all of the small amount of brit commanders share like 2-3 of the same abilities, and it makes them all feel so boring. Command vehicle is cool, but not when every commander has it. Vehicle crew repair is cool, but i dont want it in every commander. Churchill crocodile is great! But when so many commanders have it, it doesnt feel fun deploying it. Most commanders only have like one fun or interesting ability, like avre, airdrop weapons, gliders, etc. Maybe if the mechanics being shared were actually fun and interesting they could pass, but it just seems so one dimensional. Like, flamethrower engineers just seem like such a bad ability use. While it can be useful, you can get a wasp which is way better, way earlier, but worst of all is that its just boring. I mean i love the lend lease commander, it has new abilities and actually augments the british to a different playstyle. I dont use them every game, but it keeps it feeling fresh and exciting when i do.

    Basically im saying that there should be more commanders with unique abilities that actually have depth to them.

    Rant over.

    submitted by /u/Rybottt
    [link] [comments]

    Up to date guides?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    Hey I picked this game up on sale, huge fan of CoH1. Interested in figuring out what army to main, and thinking USF (but interested in trying them all a bit). Is this guide up to date? Feels like there must have been some significant changes by now. Any way to check what's up to date? When was the last big patch?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/scooops
    [link] [comments]

    Best artillery field officer doctrine

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Been trying out the artillery field officer and having fun with it against enemies that try to play defensively (Brits and Soviets mostly) . That being said I only have ostruppen doctrine which kinda limits it's potential. What commander should I choose to get to fully use the officer to it's best potential.

    submitted by /u/banglamadarchod
    [link] [comments]

    Friendly Blob

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    Friendly Blob

    I spent 20 odd minutes wishing I was playing the Axis so I could drop a V1 or Firestorm or Hummel barrage on this blob. Apparently there was a confab going on that I wasn't invited to, or something. AIs for the win.

    https://preview.redd.it/it8er1z14nv51.jpg?width=1366&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=0fcc8d1615ab8efa250f3785073499a4550219ea

    submitted by /u/Ok-Relationship-2746
    [link] [comments]

    [1v1] [OKW] whats the main meta build

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    i get that it depends on map and opponent but for the first few minutes at least, whats the main meta build order for OKW i can just repeat and learn while im getting to grips with the game? also which 3 commanders should i have ready.

    I saw a video on a meme build where you go Elite Armored and make a 221 but he said its C-tier at best but he wont do builds for meta because "everyone knows them already"

    submitted by /u/IwishIwasDead__
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    How good is the osttruppen commander and should I buy it?

    submitted by /u/blacklayerYT
    [link] [comments]

    Noob question

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    Can somebody explain me, how the OKW gets resources from destroyed tanks etc.? I know there is a button for that but don't know how it works and what to do. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Morre22
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment