• Breaking News

    Monday, October 26, 2020

    Company of Heroes the shtrafniki are disposable

    Company of Heroes the shtrafniki are disposable


    the shtrafniki are disposable

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    i like to fire my cannons just to hear my own ears ring(The Advanced Powers mod)

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    I have no life

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    *ambient building sounds

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    Had a weird opponent

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Workers Unite!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Is there any interest in a series showcasing how to beat the Expert AI?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    I am an avid comp stomper in this beautiful game, I'm curious if anyone would be interested in a series demonstrating how to consistently beat the Expert AI in this game, both in 1v1 and team games.

    submitted by /u/staingerous
    [link] [comments]

    Im in the top team, lets just say that major major lessons were learnt that day. We were lambs in a slaughterhouse XD

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Can we have unit icons as user flairs?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    I just think it would be cool.

    submitted by /u/Reason-and-rhyme
    [link] [comments]

    Tiger Ace ToW Mission General

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    After attempting and reattempting this mission so many times I think that with the current state of the game it is impossible. I'm able to get a full health tiger to fight the 3 KV-2s at the final part of the level and I cannot kill them. My shells bounce every 3 shots out of 4 and while so do the KV-2s when their shells penetrate it does 1/5 of my health. I don't see how this is possible and any guidance would be welcome, although I don't know if it will help.

    submitted by /u/Stanis-
    [link] [comments]

    How do I actually use Pathfinders

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    I've been trying to make Airborne Company work for a while now because I like the unique units it offers, but I feel like I'm getting conflicting information.

    1. People keep saying to use them at long range, but on the dps spreadsheet it says pathfinders actually beat riflemen by significant margin up close (10 vs 6.789), eventually mellowing out to ~the same at medium to long range.

    2. I keep reading about this snipe passive that they have, but I've never really seen it in action (maybe I'm just blind).

    3. How many do you usually build? I get just 1 nowadays because I would always lose long range engagements against volks, but I want to be able to get 2 bc I like to have that extra vision + if I'm using airborne I might as well

    Edit: I should note that I know how Airborne works, I've seen the HelpingHans video, just asking how exactly to make Pathfinders most effective in combat.

    submitted by /u/amulet2350
    [link] [comments]

    Best urban city centre map

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    Hey guys new to the game have been playing alot the last few days im keen on the infantry assault mod and love me an urban map can you suggest any? Keeping in mind I've played Sittard Summer to death

    submitted by /u/twosecondsinnotbad
    [link] [comments]

    New Commander Idea (Soviet)

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Commander: SMERSH Commander

    Background: The SMERSH was a counter-intelligence agency formed in 1942 to stop german attempts at infiltrating/sabotaging the Red Army. They were attached to various units and also had their own guard units. I think this would be an interesting idea for a new Soviet Commander focused on denying the enemy intelligence and also getting their own.

    Abilities:

    1- Radio Intercept: The perfect ability for this commander, I think it's already pretty obvious why he should get it.

    2- Radio Silence: An ability an OKW Commander has that would perfectly fit this Commander (copy paste it).

    3- Guards: Allows you to call in regular guards (could maybe be replaced with special SMERSH GUARDS)

    4- SMERSH Officer Squad Call-In: A SMERSH Officer can be called in with his 4 Guards and has access to various abilities (WIP) ▪︎ Ability 1: Unit Cloak, he and the units he passively cloaks are at all times invisible to the enemy radar and make no notification when attacking (would make him an awesome sneak attack/sabotage unit) Note: I still don't know whether he should have a passive cloak or a timed cloak (meaning should it automatically cloak him when out of combat or should he have to activate it manually) ▪︎ Ability 2: Access to a medkit (free) just like the NKVD Officer. ▪︎ Ability 3: Unit Detection, timed ability that allows him to show nearby units on your minimap near him (just like a lot of Soviet units have)

    5- Intelligence Intercept: The contrary of Radio Silence, I.e. allows him to see ALL enemy units on his minimap.

    CLOSING STATEMENTS: Now, as we all know with all things related to balance, the devil is in the details. I don't think any of these abilities are inherently OP, but they need proper Munitions costs and cooldowns in order to be balanced. These also all need proper CP requirements in order to avoid the dude just abusing of Intelligence Intercept too early and fucking over the early game, and also calling in the Officer too early.

    I don't mind criticism as long as you've actually read my entire post beforehand and that it's constructive (if you've actually read my entire post put "~Banana" at the end of your comment/criticism).

    ~ A Makarov PM Connoisseur

    submitted by /u/CompMakarov
    [link] [comments]

    I just want to have fun

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    I know they are not really similar but they cover alternate history soo..

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Operation Overlord 1944

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment