• Breaking News

    Monday, October 12, 2020

    Company of Heroes My friend was using strumtiger for the first time, I spectated this moment and it was epic

    Company of Heroes My friend was using strumtiger for the first time, I spectated this moment and it was epic


    My friend was using strumtiger for the first time, I spectated this moment and it was epic

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    Buying CoH2 to play competitively in 2020 a 15 min easy guide. Then a 30 min live 1v1 game demo!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Well, that was satisfying.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    Thought you guys would enjoy this :) Never lose again lol

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    A Question About Ostruppen

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    Why do they have German accents? The ostruppen are specifically portrayed as ROA, which was mainly Russians, so they should have Russian accents. This has always bugged me and I was wondering if anyone knew why.

    submitted by /u/Eric_Chinchilla
    [link] [comments]

    Some questions regarding Ostheer Elite Infantry Doctrine

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    Hello people,

    I've been enjoying the Ostheer's Elite Infantry commander thus far. The stun grenades and G43 rifles really help in the infantry fights.
    However, I was looking for a way to improve my infantry forces. I know that Grenadiers are quite poor when it comes to fighting infantry; they only get two G43's and those are weaker than the ones P.grenadiers or stormtroopers get.
    This is why I usually stick to max two grenadier squads and fill the rest up with Stormtroopers.

    However, I completely forgot about Panzergrenadiers. I'm trying to see which one is better; P.grenadiers or Stormtroopers:

    Panzer grenadiers:
    -The Bundle grenade is a LOT stronger than the storm troopers incendiary grenade for only 5 more munitions. It also combo's really well with an earlier thrown stun grenade.
    -They start with 4x STG44's. Is it even worth giving them G43's? I've looked at CoH2Stats.com and it seems that the STG beats the G43 in pretty much every scenario. Is this correct?
    -Veterancy 1 gives them the 'combined arms' passive AND an increase in survivability. The Stormtroopers only get a passive heal out of combat.
    -They can be produced as soon as you are Tier 1. No need for any command points, unlike Stormtroopers.

    Stormtroopers:
    -Can be called in from an ambient building.
    -Has camouflage.
    -Have smoke grenades.
    -Have booby traps for capture points, though I feel like these do very little.
    -Have a call-in cooldown, however they can be brought in even if the HQ building is doing something else (like tiering up).

    It seems to me that the Panzer Grenadiers are better in infantry VS infantry combat, at least on paper.
    The only edge the stormtroopers have are the smoke grenades and camo.

    Please let me know if this analysis is correct or not!

    submitted by /u/Doctoralex2
    [link] [comments]

    OKW strategy

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    I not a real okw player i started on 4vs4 with them but i didnt learned nothing haha 😅 so I am starting to use them more with friend but I want to play with them on 1vs1 too.. because Im a little bit tired to play with OST. Which is the best infantry to deploy vs Russians ? Volks with Stg44 and faust for 260 mp and capable to build sandbags or Panzerfusiliers with g43 upgrade and tank granades ? Thx for all the tips and sorry for my bad english

    submitted by /u/chipzster
    [link] [comments]

    What is the current state of the meta?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    Played the game for years, me and my friends play multiplayer on and off once and a while. Finally actually starting to get into it. One problem we are running into is that we have no clue what the current meta is on either side. So my question is what is the meta right now, what's good and what's bad.

    Extra question: I'm a Britain main on Allies, Wermacht on Axis, what's the meta for them right now specifically?

    submitted by /u/Eli_The_Grey
    [link] [comments]

    when a match goes south

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    How do i fix disconnecting

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    I have stable internet but it says relic servers are unavailable

    submitted by /u/rslashJakeex
    [link] [comments]

    automatch rankings not reliable?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    I'm playing around 8 level (~1200 rank) with OH and I get matched with level 10 rank 400-500 players either USF or UKF. Every time getting rekt hard, is the automatch even doing anything to balance things out or just matching random people at this point?

    submitted by /u/cobaltum_
    [link] [comments]

    Hey there masters of battlegrounds! Today ain't begging for tips, but rather giving tactics for my OKW people!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    My fellow OKW lads! Welcome, I have found a quite good combo of tank hunting as I would like to call it "The budget jäger". It is basically the Panther combined with Jagdpanzer IV, the most effective for heavy panzer hunting, and for wild stand-alone tanks (Especially NOT effective for super tank blobs). The idea is to attack with the jagd first and let it 'tank' the damage with it's great endurance, then suddenly flank it with the panther. In this case it/they would strive to escape, PURSUE IT. If they stand to fight then they either focus on one panther or as expected the jagd, your panther will finish 'em or force to retreat if they try to finish the jagdpanzer first. If they focus on panther, the main part of the assault, you gotta be careful. In this case do not just keep shootin at their front with jagdpanzer, get close to them as much as possible. And shoot their side! It will work out, trust me! This was for plural encounters, there is no hope for them if it is only one tank you are dealing with, regardless of the tier. Just do the following and voilá. Enemy tank interception with style

    submitted by /u/TheTrueMan68_r
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck at 4v4 and Need Help

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    I have trouble with 4v4 as OST. In 4v4 games, my K/D is always below 1.0 and can never push my frontline forward. I'm doing fairly good in 1v1, so I think I'm missing something crucial for teamgames.

    Here are what I'd like to know.

    1. How to dodge enemy arty fire
    • When enemy arty comes, my whole army often gets wiped out, leaving "literally" one or two squads alive. (I'm not a blobber though.) That's very disgusting. Is there a correct way to survive arty fire?
    1. How to cooperate with teammates without text chat (because many people don't use text chat and if it's used it's usually for slurring people)
    • I simply don't know when and how to launch an offensive or defend together with my allies, while my opponents do attack me simultaneously. Is there a common custom widely shared among CoH2 players?
    1. Wise fuel consumption
    2. In a lot of games I face multiple enemy heavy tanks(like the IS-2, KV-8, and KV-2) at the same time, and often that's just when I have barely deployed my first Panzer 4. Even when my team have secured fuel points and my allies have their tanks, somehow I can't get enough fuel to deploy a single tank. What am I doing wrong?

    3. Lowering the leaderboard rank

    4. I think my current 4v4 leaderboard rank is a bit too high for my skill. Is there a way to lower the rank on purpose?

    That's all. Thank you for reading such a long post! Any tips will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

    P.S. I may not reply to all of your comments because writing English(non-native language) text is very time-consuming for me. I'm sorry for that…

    submitted by /u/sheepshooter13
    [link] [comments]

    Something’s Wrong, I Can Feel It

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    Crazy unit idea for fun times

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    Just thinking about what it could be like to have a unit that you could call La Résistance or something, what it might be like, and which faction would be able to deploy it? Basically a little group of French resistance fighters who can pop up out of nowhere and cause some grief. Here's what I came up with:

    • Cheap 3-man squad at 0 or 1 CP in some theoretical Resistance-themed doctrine
    • Basic combat stats, grease guns, and an innate molotov ability
    • Deploy and reinforce from any ambient building
    • Gains a model with each vet level, eventually becoming a 6-man squad
    • One weapon slot
    • Camouflage while garrisoned (along with hold-fire ability)

    So it's cheap and can be called in basically anywhere immediately. But you're not gonna spam it because it's also pretty weak and can't hold it's own against any core German infantry unit. Even after vetting up a couple times and growing in size, they are still only dangerous at very close range. So it's mostly useful as a quick cap or like an early surprise MG flank. If you can keep it alive and vetted, it becomes a sneaky urban lookout that can hide in any building and potentially spring an ambush with a whole bunch of SMGs.

    So some really cool situational stuff you could do is like get the jump on an enemy MG or something that is moving up. You kill it and capture it, and since you can reinforce at any ambient building, you can now fill that squad back in along with the new MG team (like how you can crew weapons with paratroopers and reinforce those crews at a pathfinder beacon).

    So even though it's a pretty weak niche unit, they have a cool ability to be sort of a force multiplier in urban maps. It's like you've got your main force over here, but then there's also this auxiliary force of French resistance guys you're in contact with, who are holding down the city center with captured weapons, providing intel and shit. Seems cool IMO.

    submitted by /u/spatialflow
    [link] [comments]

    OST Commanders

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    Since the Commander sale is still going, which OST Commanders are worth buying? I play everything except 1v1.

    submitted by /u/DonCarrot
    [link] [comments]

    It's over anakin! I have the high ground USF:

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment