• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 11, 2020

    Company of Heroes Love my 222

    Company of Heroes Love my 222


    Love my 222

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    Welcome to all the new players!

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    So excited to see the player base growing and with the new 64vbit update in sight more to come. Long live coh 2 the best ww2 rts of all time!!!

    submitted by /u/Qhunter90110115338
    [link] [comments]

    AI interpretation of "layered defense"

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    2 sturms=win?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    Commander suggestions for the sale

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    What are 2-3 commanders for each faction that you would recommend I get in the sale? I primarily play 2v2 or 3v3 across all five factions (OKW and Soviet the most, but I play all 5 regularly).

    I've bought four commanders from just playing the game but I want to pick up some more in the sale.

    submitted by /u/Richralph
    [link] [comments]

    New to CoH 2

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    Hello! I just saw this game was really cheap on Steam and it looks like a great game so I bought it, I'm currently waiting for it to install, what should I be expecting from this game and what's the best way to start/learn basic things about the game?

    submitted by /u/Revotry
    [link] [comments]

    Queue times for 3v3 and 4v4?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    Seems like they are much longer than they used to be. Any tips for shorter queue times? Time of day? Day of week? How many active players does the game have? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/888Kraken888
    [link] [comments]

    Reinstalled the game after 5-ish years. Tips for a veteran noob?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    As the title says, I stopped playing cuz Uni happened. Saw the sale and thought I'd get some commanders and get back. But I'm at a bit of a loss when it comes to finding games. Public games take ages to start and host often goes afk. Don't have any friends who play anymore so wondering if there was a place to find reliable people to play 4v4, 3v3?

    Also didn't play the Western Forces before but think I fancy maining the UKF. I can usually rush out and get most of map control but problem is I can't compete with medium armour and mobility in mid game and slowly get rolled back. Any tips to hold my ground or press on?

    submitted by /u/dindycookies
    [link] [comments]

    How do I defeat OKW as USF

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    Also if there is any USF mains can you teach me how to use the full potential of the USF

    submitted by /u/gunseki
    [link] [comments]

    Very Beginner Player in Need of Advice

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    I bought this game on sale 3 years ago, but didn't get the chance to play it. I love strategy and tactics in games, in general.

    I am now downloading it and hoping to learn it from the very basics. Can you guys suggest me what are the most basic tactics should I focus on as a total beginner and what should I avoid so that I don't develop bad habits? Which faction to choose as a noob? What to focus on and all that... I plan to play online battles only.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/DL-Z_ftw
    [link] [comments]

    Help company of heroes 2 ardennes assault

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Hello there,

    So since we got recently the 64 bits support for COH 2 i decided to reinstal it since i didn't finish the expansion "ardennes assault" and i couldn't remember why...

    But as i played got stopped to death i realised why i rage uninstall the game, so ear me out, i may not be a 5 stars general at rts games but i can defend myself in a lot of ones, i never had any difficulties in the main campains from COH1 and 2 and many other RTS games like Dawn of war 1 and 2 and Homeworld in even harder difficulty.

    But in AA its another level , so i play on medium difficulty, the 3 firsts missions are easy as hell even if the IA send nice trolls at the end like godamn panthers and even heavier tanks when i barelly have the time to sput out 2 poor shermans... and here we arrive at mission 4 (or 29% completion of the campain).

    So on this mission, no matter how much crosses (bonuses) the AI have, no matter what difficulty, or the type of randomized mission, the outcome is the same:

    - at the 3 minute mark i just get stomped hard no matter what i do, if i try to harass the ennemy troops on the map they start to send veterans groups or even panthers and armored mortars (dont remember the name sorry) and its just wont stop until the end, at best i manage to get stuck in a long and slow agony defending my base while i try desesperatly popping troops that get nuked either by artillery or heavy tanks at my base preventing my troops to even get out of the base to flank anything. Antitanks canon have no use since ennemy tank take no damage from the front and my canons are just too slow to even relocate. And i cant manage to pull tanks even reliable for flanking in less than 3 min

    So my questions are simple:

    -How i am supposed to even win?

    -What i am doing wrong?

    -Is it normal to be this hard? note: even on easy its the same thing

    the tutorials that dont seem out of date only talks about multiplayer so i am not sure most of them apply to the solo campain

    Thanks guys i really want to finish this campain but the unfair difficulty is killing my fun

    Edit: So i tried new strategies and also watched vid of people beating the game in hard from 2016 but its seems its no relatable anymore since my troops survive less than the guy's troops in the videos

    I think i will just give up on this campain its undoable for me

    submitted by /u/Einherjaar
    [link] [comments]

    Hi, I'm fairly new to the game (only played like 40 hours from time to time). Need an advice.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    So I've been playing (mostly loosing) 1v1's and vs AI games to familiarize myself with mechanics and factions. AI is pretty stupid and in 1v1's I often get beat before realizing what went wrong and how to prevent it :) As far as I understand team games are way better option for newer players and to play this game in general. Also, it became clear that a lot of random teammates are tend to be toxic kids or something. I wonder what are the good options to play team games every now and then at your own leisure minimizing dealing with toxic teammates? I really enjoy RTS games and CoH2 is one of the best we have in a genre, but I'm to old to religiously climb ranked ladder and just want to have fun once in while. What are my options?

    submitted by /u/burros_killer
    [link] [comments]

    Yesterday I reinstalled the game but…

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    just hit a wall which was made of shit. :(

    I'm a non-native English speaker who uninstalled CoH2 a few days ago. lol

    So I was doing 4v4 as OST on Hill 400. As the battle goes on, an OKW guy named GodofWar started to slur me and my OST teammate, calling us idiots, mfs, etc. (We were on the lower side of the map, while that trash and another OKW teammate were on the upper side.)

    Yes, he managed to hold his line, because it's VERY easy to defend his side of the small map with the help of TWO OKW full Simcities supporting each other. What is more, one of his two opponents had been replaced by AI. Even in such a good situation he couldn't push forward. What he was doing was just defending around his Simcity. (and slurring people)

    After the match I checked his playercard and wow, he was just a noob. His W/L ratio was terrible.

    Plus, he is a leaver. I have played with him before this match. In the former match he left the game very early. (I remembered that match because two of my teammates eventually left the game. It sucks.)

    Yeah, I'm annoyed as hell. Shit like that makes me really irritated. Next time I encounter a piece of talking garbage like that I will uninstall the game immediately and never come back. I feel like it won't be so long before that happens. lol

    TL;DR : A guy named GodofWar is a toxic noob and also a leaver. Please be careful if you encounter him.

    submitted by /u/sheepshooter13
    [link] [comments]

    PURE LUCK OR LOW MG SUPPRESSION ? I FELT LUCKY ANYWAY

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    [1v1] What is the current status of assault grens?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    Was wondering if they are still a viable strategy for OH

    submitted by /u/cobaltum_
    [link] [comments]

    Hosting is bugged

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    You can no longer host normal games, only skirmish games. Fix!

    submitted by /u/twitchsopamanxx
    [link] [comments]

    What is (if any) the difference between stuka abilities of luftwaffe ground forces and overwatch doctrines?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    Suggest me a commander to buy/play

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    I play Wehrmacht the most. I don't like stationary units (like Pak or mortar, but do deploy MG) a lot, since I have a "moving" playstyle. In stead of Pak, I use x2-x3 panzergranadiers for more or less instant tank kill. I counter mortars with snipers.

    submitted by /u/Logosoft
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment