• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 29, 2020

    Company of Heroes Soviet Weird Play

    Company of Heroes Soviet Weird Play


    Soviet Weird Play

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Ive seen a lot of dumb plays by soviet players and early build is as follows. A sniper followed by penals and team weapons no conscripts. This gets pushed back every time and why is it a thing? Whats the end game? Axis does this scare you? And why are you like this if you do it?

    submitted by /u/UponAWhiteHorse
    [link] [comments]

    EPIC Sniper Action. When sniper gets 67 kills. Sniper gets his own movie

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    Counter to Soviets

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    Hey guys! I'm new to CoH2 and I only have OKW since I have the free version. I'm always playing with my friend (He plays Wehrmacht).

    We just got stomped 2 games in a row in ranked by soviets and it seems that whatever we did, we got swarmed by their troops. Even with machine guns it didn't work so I was wondering if you guys had any clues for me. Thanks a lot!

    submitted by /u/charloc56
    [link] [comments]

    Was I just unlucky?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    Derpdy-durrr I'm ReTrEaTiNgggg

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    Advice on taking advantage of bleeding enemy manpower?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    I'm looking for some tips, mostly to do with playing ost sniper and bleeding usf players, having a hard time seeing any advantage of the bleed, against brits its more noticeable and I don't tend to go sniper vs sov, the issue is usf players with fast ambulance completely negate the field presence you get by forcing early infantry units back to base having done no damage to you with snipers.

    (4v4) roughly rank 150-500 in all factions.

    Edit: I tend to average about 2.5 kills a minute in the first 10 mins.

    submitted by /u/Spitcat
    [link] [comments]

    Soviets in 2v2

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    Hey all, it's been about a year since I played the game. I want to start playing Soviets again and after reading through the patch notes I wanted to hear your thoughts and your strategies in the meta?

    submitted by /u/Spartan706
    [link] [comments]

    (MODDED) Looking for fellow noobs to play with

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Hello i am looking for people to play with.

    I am EU

    I play MODDED mod name is - Luftwaffe Angriff

    If youre interested and ARE OK WITH PLAYING MODDED then add me here : Soviet Lizard#2768

    submitted by /u/SovietLizard
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment