• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 17, 2020

    Company of Heroes Tiger Family <3

    Company of Heroes Tiger Family <3


    Tiger Family <3

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    kübelwagen rolls into battle

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    Just found out that it was on mobile!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    Is there currently an upcoming 2v2 amateur tournament?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    I want to try playing in coh2 competition at least once

    submitted by /u/9thPanzerDivision
    [link] [comments]

    ML3: Chaos Krieg - DevM vs. Siberian - First game of the day is a scorcher!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Awesome Series ML3: Asiamint vs Refero Round of 16 full BO5

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    CoH2, I am willing to play at 30-50 fps at lowest dank quality, be honest, does this work?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    Vet 5 Kubel Rides Again

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    Small nitpick, but it looks like the background pic for Achelous River is the Volga river crossing at Stalingrad.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    (linux) using steam proton, anyone 100% removed audio looping?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    hi I am playing coh2 with proton so I can join the party with the windows folks. But I am having audio looping despite me doing what is recommended on protondb. Are you linux users still getting some audio looping or is there a way to 100% get rid of it?

    Launch options: PROTON_NO_ESYNC=1 PROTON_NO_FSYNC=1 %command% -nomovies edited: /SteamLibrary/steamapps/compatdata/231430/pfx/drive_c/users/steamuser/My Documents/My Games/Company of Heroes 2/configuration_system.lua [53] = { setting = "soundvoices", value = 16, valueType = 2, }, 

    but I still get some pretty bad looping. It DOES go away after a minute or so but damn does it ever break immersion. I find it hard to concentrate on whats going on when its looping. Any advice? Thanks guys.

    submitted by /u/CryptedKrypt
    [link] [comments]

    How do you deal with Tank Destroyer

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Ok so I'm using the wikinger mod.

    I've got a few points set up one T-35/76 and two T-70 "Another vehicle has be lost in the defense of the Rhine" oh no T-70 one gone other T-70 gone, 10 sec later. T-34/76 was no problem for the stug 3. While the stug is destroying my 7 points which I had captured at that point in the game, I was able to make a T-34/85 which brought the stug down to half health before exploding.

    How do I counter these "Tank Hunter's"

    submitted by /u/pilothouston5
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth upgrading RAM?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    So I'm running an older rig with an i5-4460, GTX 1060, 8 GB RAM. My issue with COH2 is that the longer a game goes on, the performance degrades really badly, to the point where late game I have less than 20 FPS, even though I started with 60+.

    I'm not planning to upgrade the rest of my rig at the moment since I don't really play that many games, but I was wondering if getting 16 GB RAM would help? With the game being 32 bit (for now) will this actually make a difference though? I already close Chrome and other RAM heavy applications when I'm playing the game so just increasing the RAM if the game can't utilize it will probably be pointless, unless I wanted to to have Chrome and other stuff open in the background.

    However, since we all know that the game has a memory leak, will having 16 GB RAM help for long running games?

    submitted by /u/Aam1rk
    [link] [comments]

    Relief infantry vs Rapid Conscription

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Hello, it's my first time in this community. I was wondering which is better: Relief infantry or Rapid conscription?

    submitted by /u/TheThunderWarlord
    [link] [comments]

    Must have Commanders?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    Hello, new player here just getting into this game and I find it fun.

    I don't want to lose out on good commanders as a sale is going on, your recommendations would really be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Rocka07
    [link] [comments]

    I bounced 11 rounds in a row

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    So i was playing as OST against the British.

    Panzer IV Vs Comet

    I bounced 8 rounds consecutively, then bounced further 3 without penning once.

    Is the only effective way to counter a comet a panther?

    submitted by /u/PAPA-Jayray
    [link] [comments]

    Cant find a game

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    Got COH2 on game pass and cant find any games is there just no crossplay between steam and xbox live?

    submitted by /u/Ghostmatch73
    [link] [comments]

    Syncing issues COH1

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    Hey guys i have been having some issues with COH1. I play with my dad whenever he comes to visit and sometimes when we play our games just dont end up the same. We play normally and then he starts saying stuff which doesnt make sense like "push to this point" but on my screen i have already taken it. Our games dont align and theres just some synchronisation error but COH doesnt detect it or tell us anything. Also it is on the Europe at War mod. Any help would be much appreciated,

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/JoeMorrisIsCool
    [link] [comments]

    I can't get past Soviet 1v1 rank 7

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    When I started playing I got to rank 4 pretty quickly, then 5 not too long after, then 6 not too long after still but now I'm stuck at 7 and haven't got to 8 even once.

    Is there specific changes in a typical game that happen here? I personally haven't noticed much difference other than that people make a bit fewer mistakes and seem to beat me more often. That's why I'm stumped.

    Side note: I have now played all the factions and got them all to about rank 5, but soviet were the first I've played, always been the best at and the ones I want to focus on getting better with first

    submitted by /u/platinummattagain
    [link] [comments]

    CoH2 won't finish install/download. I've reinstall, relocate downloaded files and opening CoH from folder, Removing mods. I have no idea how to solve this. Other games are working from my external drive just fine. Ideas?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    Anyone else feel like they're constantly getting outmatched?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    I've played this game on and off ever since it came out. I'm sure there's ways I can get better still, but my point is I'm not a "noob" (at least in a literal sense) and am very comfortable with how the game works. This isn't meant to be a "how can I get better" post, more "why does everyone else seem to have got better".

    I generally consider myself a mid-level player. At least I did. It used to be that I'd just as often be matched against enemies who I felt I stomped over, as I would be matched against people who stomped over me. Like the possible skill range above and below me was fairly even. Recently though I seem to almost exclusively come up against people who seem to dominate me. I'd say in the past 25 matches, I've won maybe a quarter of them.

    Now I do play team games (2v2, 3v3 or 4v4) so I know that introduces a bit more of a random element to it. But it's getting past the point where it feels like a streak of bad luck. I don't think I'm personally playing worse than I used to, and I do try and shift my strategies about knowing that the background meta has probably changed.

    Is anyone else having this experience? I wondered if maybe, it being an old game, the remaining player base has increasingly just become the "pro's" as mid-levels and outright bad players have lost interest and left?

    submitted by /u/profheg_II
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment