• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 18, 2020

    Company of Heroes Take your kids to work day.

    Company of Heroes Take your kids to work day.


    Take your kids to work day.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    battle seen from other perspective

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    Human wave tactic player be like:

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    [4v4] My lord, the priest is the most badass artillery I have ever used �� I killed 10+ tanks and wiped all of their infantry, the creeping barrage mode is insane!! �� ��

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    That flame weapon kill was the enemy Sturmovik crash landing on my Sappers in base.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    mfw tommies burning my property again

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    If Soviets got a "Late War Soviet" faction like OKW, what would they be like?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    Also, what would their catchy name be?

    submitted by /u/Atomic_Gandhi
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to Rzhev?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    It's not in automatch vs AI anymore. Was my favourite compstomp map.

    submitted by /u/Reason-and-rhyme
    [link] [comments]

    Regular German uniforms?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    Are there any mods that give Grenadiers regular German uniforms like those used by the MG42 squad, rather than the rarer camouflage smocks? It's kinda weird having standard infantry wearing non-standard uniforms.

    submitted by /u/Cybermat47-2
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone tell me what this “Performance” bar is actually measuring? My computer isn’t great but I can run this game fine at 60 FPS. I also have solid internet speed. Not quite sure what the issue is but I’ve been having input lag in some online games.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    My friend needs help

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Recently, i bought my friend coh2. And apparently the game doens't go on more than 20 fps. Is there something that i can do?

    submitted by /u/regular_hacker
    [link] [comments]

    Who should get G43s?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    A few Wermacht commanders give you the option to upgrade your troops with G43 rifles and interrogation training (I think it's called the Jaeger Infantry Package). This clearly seems like a good idea on Grenadiers to make them better at firing on the move and up close, but what about on other troops? Do Panzergrenadiers still benefit from choosing this option? What about Stormtroopers?

    submitted by /u/Covered_in_Weasels
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to Play

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    So I came back to this game after years and using the new steam version and I get a black screen after clicking start... i can hear the sound but there are no visuals. Ive tried the compatibly changes, ive tired running in DX9 but no nothing, Ive had it working once. I switched to 1920px1080p and got a black screen and back to square one..

    I have tired validating files, ive tried reinstalls, nothing.

    Anyone know how to solve this?

    submitted by /u/Harra161212
    [link] [comments]

    how do I counter OKW fusiller blobs? as US forces in 4v4, (doctrines) airborne,mechanized and armor company

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Which Faction?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    Which faction has less units that you need to command well in order to win?

    Soviets are huge in numbers and not really my playstyle. So looking for a faction with a smaller army which requires good control.

    submitted by /u/Rocka07
    [link] [comments]

    [3v3] My little luchs makes my PP hard. �� I love the luchs �� and wish it could love �� me . I would love to have the 2cm autocannon blow a load into my ass. ��

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Graphics glitch, anyone know how to fix this? Steam version

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    Ouren Bug in Ardennes assault

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    I get bug error at the end of the mission every time

    submitted by /u/AustinQuinn
    [link] [comments]

    Best is best

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Ladies and Gentlemen whats your favourite CoH1 map?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/moltooo
    [link] [comments]

    Gotta surprise for my friend

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    New game?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    I had three options in my mind about another Relic CoH game:

    1. WW2 But take place in the pacific so you can just play two fractions ( US and japan) This vould be also a good idea for a DLC

    2. also WW2 but around the mediterranean sea -> some more fractions like britains, germans, italians, turks...

    3. new serial about WW1 (first game about western front second about the eastern)

    Please add some ideas or improve some points in the comments.

    submitted by /u/moltooo
    [link] [comments]

    CoH 2 and Steel division 2

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 04:54 AM PDT

    I installed SD2 recently, but although I am very good in CoH2, I feel like a total noob in SD2 (cant even beat easy AI), probably because of larger scale of battlefield. If anyone else plays this game, some advice would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/OkazakiFragment123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment