• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 7, 2020

    Company of Heroes After a long match you got that one vet 2-3 tank that’s been there the whole game and almost died about 4 times and splattered a lot of enemies.

    Company of Heroes After a long match you got that one vet 2-3 tank that’s been there the whole game and almost died about 4 times and splattered a lot of enemies.


    After a long match you got that one vet 2-3 tank that’s been there the whole game and almost died about 4 times and splattered a lot of enemies.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 04:36 AM PST

    To everyone saying I need to B-elieve, y'all just need to keep the LEFaitH

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 03:02 PM PST

    Aesthetic limb fountain

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 04:24 PM PST

    By far our bloodiest match yet

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:23 PM PST

    What's the difference between the P4s?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 04:18 PM PST

    Hello, I have been wondering what the difference is between the P4 and the P4 j when it comes to Wehrmacht. The only difference I've seen is looks and price, with the P4 J being more expensive. Is that the only difference? Or is there some statistical difference that I am not aware of that would justify the price difference?

    submitted by /u/360noReich
    [link] [comments]

    For the glory of Soviet Union!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 05:26 AM PST

    Need tips for beating AI expert

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 07:56 PM PST

    My main faction is OKW/OST and recently I'm practicing solo with AI. The most difficult ones for me right now is Soviet, and then US. I have good map control over early game, and can handle micro good enough, however from mid game I tend to struggle to keep up with enemy's pace. It's the common situation: enemy has a lot of units, keeps denying my territories and seems to got a surplus of vehicles available. In my part, after tech up I usually have little fuel resource and that remains until late game, so most of the times I only have infantry and basic AT guns to defend and that again leads me back to MP bleed. And Soviet, they have a doctrine to release palmphlet? to force infantry to retreat and I feel so frustrating when I have to deal with that when I'm just trying to cap points barely enough. And this is a very noob question but I feel like I have to ask anyway: Any tip to dodge grenades? If there's not many infantry squads then it's doable but how to do it when you have like 6 7 squads with vehicles and support weapons? And why Spacing does not jump to the squad alerting grenade thrown at all?

    I have beat expert US and UKF AI sometimes with high resource setting but I want to know if there's some ways to do it more consistently without the need for resource bonus. And I feel like lacking general knowledges in dealing with midgame/lategame situations. I'm all ear and appreciate any advice to help me graduate from being a noob!

    submitted by /u/Minh_Katze
    [link] [comments]

    Got enough supply for a new commander... But should I get Encirclement Doctrine (Wehr) or Overwatch (OKW)?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 11:56 AM PST

    As the title says, not really sure which to get
    Encirclement will definitely create fun times when playing against friends by constantly annoying them and cutting off resources, not to mention the Armor Overdrive being helpful at the end. I don't know how the artillery in this doctrine works exactly tho.

    Overwatch will help my general game in OKW a bit without sacrificing a certain playstyle. Goliaths are pretty fun to use from what I've seen. I do have questions about it, namely how the Sector Assault works and what "sWs receivers" are.

    submitted by /u/JurgenVonArkel
    [link] [comments]

    Lol

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 01:14 PM PST

    live streaming COH2 right now

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:19 PM PST

    Which allies faction is good place to start

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 02:17 AM PST

    Hey, so anyway i have been playing on and off coh franchise for years, even the online version (kinda liked it tbh) and i recently started to play it again. I have always played allies and i really like US forces, but it seems like such a hard faction to start. For what i understand base on streams i watch and games i play, its kinda great early, but relies a lot on micro and movement in general and thats what i have massive problem with. My W/L is 8/10 so is generally not bad, but thing is i always lose mid to late game basicly when armored warfare starts. And games i win are usually just because i was so ahead early i just kinda finnish it, but i start losing eventually in almost every game and i always lose to heavy armor. I like using the airborne cm because it makes movement more easier for me, but my antitank just seems so weak i always have multiple rocket launchers and at guns but its hard to position them to be effective... My question is what faction is more suited for beginner ? Or should i use different commander to make it easier ? Thanks for answer.

    submitted by /u/senrim
    [link] [comments]

    COH 1 EF Mod Great Patriotic War Community Event!!!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 12:18 PM PST

    COH 1 EF Mod Great Patriotic War Community Event!!!

    CoH EF mod Multiplayer Campaign!!!

    Hello everyone! if you're interested in a large community event where every battle you fight determined the outcome of the war then we want you. Go to the discord below to read more and sign up to fight as the axis or allies in Africa, Normandy, or the vast Eastern front! if you have any questions feel free to comment below or message me! :D

    https://discord.com/channels/325433551598256129/774219226932183040/774239426020769813

    EF war map

    submitted by /u/MaXcovIV
    [link] [comments]

    COH on IOS?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 10:59 AM PST

    So I am a Company of Heroes player on PC, and I've played Company of Heroes 2 mainly, but I recently discovered that company of heroes has been ported to IOS and I want to know if it is worth a buy. It's priced at $13.99 US, and I've read reviews saying it plays just as well as the PC version but I want to trust y'all's opinion.

    submitted by /u/KermitLeFrog31
    [link] [comments]

    So I just got the recon sup doctrine for usf and I would like to know how 2 play (how 2 use the abilities and what new troops do)

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 12:38 AM PST

    M4 Sherman penetrates my frontal KT

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 05:04 AM PST

    What is this? Not realistic at all! The KT was a big improvement compared to Tiger with its sloped armor!

    submitted by /u/AdorableKiwi16
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment