• Breaking News

    Friday, November 6, 2020

    Company of Heroes murder squads

    Company of Heroes murder squads


    murder squads

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 02:11 PM PST

    murder squads

    i had two of these the whole game and they melted entire blobs of US riflemen in late game

    https://preview.redd.it/fjhkl3oe1px51.png?width=1298&format=png&auto=webp&s=6f4974eeb75dbe82ff7626c0f5a556e5c60b0822

    submitted by /u/magnus_the_coles
    [link] [comments]

    Off Meta Amateur Tournament Division A Finals

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 07:27 PM PST

    COH2- BATTLE OF LANGRETSKAYA - THE MOVIE

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:48 PM PST

    Dear OKW Players...

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 05:32 AM PST

    Please stop camping a cap point and yelling at the rest of the team because you are waiting for your panthers. Maybe it's just me but these OKW players are the most toxic people I play with, constantly berating the rest of the team while simultaneously getting the least amount of kills and the least damage output and the least cap points all while typing 80 wpm and pinging every unit on the map.

    submitted by /u/OG_Squeekz
    [link] [comments]

    New player here - multiplayer keeps telling me "you have been disconnected". Can anyone help?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 11:48 AM PST

    I have decided to go online or play even a play a skirmish but after every few seconds each time I try to start a match, I keep getting this message - you have been disconnected.

    I have no mods installed and I verified my files.

    I tried to isolate the problem by whitelisting the game on my firewall.

    (and for some reason, the next time I click on my firewall to double-check, the more times I see the COH2 icon on the list of programs as though I installed it multiple times).

    I checked my connection, it is a wired connection and nothing out of the ordinary.

    I still get the same message.

    I even searched online for a solution but apparently, I either get nothing or a thread that has no answer

    Some help, please?

    submitted by /u/sammyjamez
    [link] [comments]

    Opening, Midgame, Endgame: which is your favorite and why?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 12:05 AM PST

    I know that some games are sweeps but I'm talking about those perfectly matched battles take up everyone's units/resources. Probably a 40+ minute game.

    I really enjoy the endgame when the German super heavies can spearhead the attack instead of just supporting it. Even better if they are vetted. Then the unit has some personality lol. I can't explain it to well but playing with or against this unit just feels cinematicwhich is a huge part of why I love this game.

    submitted by /u/Atriox123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment