• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 4, 2020

    Company of Heroes Back again with more shocktroops, gotta love it. PPsh go brrrr

    Company of Heroes Back again with more shocktroops, gotta love it. PPsh go brrrr


    Back again with more shocktroops, gotta love it. PPsh go brrrr

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 04:53 PM PST

    You see comrads you must lure the Germans in with poor defenseless katusha!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 05:13 AM PST

    How do I beat lg spam and heavy axis armor with uk? (3v3)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:02 PM PST

    I'm trash and want advice

    submitted by /u/wuwuisisis
    [link] [comments]

    Got 2v2 Rank 1 USA using riflemen 1/20ish games.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 04:31 AM PST

    Weapon Drop RNG Question

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:44 PM PST

    I know it's asymmetric balance, but why are volksgrens not capable of dropping their stg44s? Similar are the ober infrared stgs.

    Guards shit out both ptrs and dp rifles that can be single upgraded back, why are volks immune to this?

    submitted by /u/Spades68
    [link] [comments]

    Base attacking

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:38 PM PST

    Here, I'd like to define base attacking as tank assault or indirect fire toward enemy headquarters.

    Is base attacking acceptable? What do you think?

    As for me, I never like this tactics because it deprives its victims of opportunities for any comebacks. I think that's unfair.

    Also, for the same reason, I don't like MGs or emplacements camping and blocking entrances of headquarters. Victims simply can't do anything until they get a mortar or something.

    So I try not to employ those tactics myself. Even when I could, I wouldn't do it.

    Though this might not be related to CoH2, I used to be a decent Battlefield FPS player, and in that game base attacking is considered to be bad manners.

    So, what do you think about base attacking?

    submitted by /u/sheepshooter13
    [link] [comments]

    Pls no more low effort poorly shot screenshots of end results... thnx.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:18 PM PST

    A small note on axis team games (2v2 and above)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 10:29 PM PST

    Dear OKW players please go mechanized as your first truck when u have OST teammates . I always put a med bunker for OKW players so that they can heal at base (politely ask them and they will put down one for u). In team games Mechanized is really helpful with the puma , and stuka helping with a large variety of situations . Please do not rush for a Panther or KT as this leaves the mid game entirely exposed .

    Sincerely from an OST player

    submitted by /u/banglamadarchod
    [link] [comments]

    Angry Wehrmacht units

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 11:47 AM PST

    in this video i made the Wehrmacht units mad by spamming their icons just like i did with the soviets

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZefhRQFQGUE&feature=youtu.be

    submitted by /u/RommelHamieh
    [link] [comments]

    Relic account is not working!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 12:44 AM PST

    I've tried logging in for 3 months but it doesn't work. It relic dead or something?

    submitted by /u/Avalez_
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:38 AM PST

    So i bought company of heroes on steam, and can i play with my friend who has cracked game on gameranger ?

    submitted by /u/Zealousideal_Cook_90
    [link] [comments]

    Very shitty match against UKF Simcity

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 11:03 AM PST

    So, my opponent started to build Simcity near the center VP, including a Bofor, a mortar pit, AT guns, and a British forward base. Plus in the middle of the match he managed to build another Simcity near a VP when I lost a Panther during an offensive and retreated.

    What was worse was that I wasted my precious sleeping time dealing with his Simcity! lol It was terribly boring, and never fun. He was just blobbing three or four Infantry Sections to the areas where I was paying less attention to. It was soooooo disgusting. I really hate him. This is why I don't like the UKF.

    p.s…

    Isn't DPS of the British Bofor 40mm too high? It can insta-kill infantry who strayed into its area. I even lost my Vet 3 full health Granadiers in 2 or 3 seconds…

    And does anyone know how to deal with British Simcities like the one described above?

    Since the beginning of the match I had controlled all points except his Simcity areas so had 400+ fuel in the end, but I had no idea and no popcap to eliminate his Simcity.

    A mortar was heavily countered by the enemy's one. Tanks were countered by AT guns. The Pz.werfer seemed good but I didn't want to sacrifice my time any longer just to punish him. Maybe offmap artillery or bombardments could work too.

    submitted by /u/sheepshooter13
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment