• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 5, 2020

    Company of Heroes I’ve never played this game but I hope this makes some laugh

    Company of Heroes I’ve never played this game but I hope this makes some laugh


    I’ve never played this game but I hope this makes some laugh

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 05:42 PM PST

    Yes I have a lot of time on my hands waiting on fuel for a achievement lol

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 11:56 AM PST

    Soviet Homing Missile

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:01 AM PST

    Huge Glitch!! :Mission 14 somehow the sturmpanzer 4 crossed the river I didn’t record right away cause I didn’t notice it until it was literally crossing the river with its nose in the riverbed this is the most wild glitch I ever seen

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 04:10 PM PST

    When the hitboxes are too good

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 03:35 PM PST

    Was looking in the files of Advanced Powers, and found this

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 12:40 AM PST

    TIL Soviet field replacement for loose T34 track pins sometimes included Hans (inb4 phone video, soz in advance)

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 06:23 PM PST

    Totally legit EPIC SNIPER post game screenshot - upboats to the left

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 05:08 PM PST

    Guys I want to purchase a soviet comander who should I buy

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 10:33 PM PST

    A general including shock troops

    submitted by /u/iAlex7986
    [link] [comments]

    Forward HQ

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:27 PM PST

    Got COH2 for free a while back ( I don't remember when and I didn't have time for it before cause of Univ), and have some little experience with the first game. Was wondering if there was a faction or commander that let you "build/place/upgrade" a forward HQ like in the first game?

    Also, do you think I need to buy commanders from the store or the included/free commanders are sufficient enough?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/xtrmlyUNLUCKYbastard
    [link] [comments]

    Solution to Bugsplat?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 02:43 PM PST

    After a full year of playing CoH2 I haven't found a solution to prevent the Bugsplat error from happening. I've tried plenty of things, from restarting the game after each match to clearing system cache before each launch. The Bugsplat usually happens when the game is loading, although sometimes it can also just freeze the game mid-match. Could somebody please offer any suggestion whatsoever? It would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/pecelot
    [link] [comments]

    I'am DUmb

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 10:25 AM PST

    i was looking at the commanders and accidentally purchased Vanguard Regiment commander

    problem is i don't have the UK is there a way to refund my Points ???

    submitted by /u/RommelHamieh
    [link] [comments]

    Rush guide?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 01:35 PM PST

    Hey, iam completly new to the game and tomorrow i play with some friends coh2.
    I want to crush their as**es and therefore i need a guide for a rush start. :D
    Maybe anyone can help me?

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/marcomatic0
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how to fix these broken squad names and descriptions?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 12:51 PM PST

    Anyone know how to fix these broken squad names and descriptions?

    I've created new units that have the correct UI. However some units turn out like this and some have their descriptions in places of other new units/buildings. How do I fix this?

    https://preview.redd.it/0wtwzpnxhhx51.jpg?width=2560&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6a845cddd3640f42334e90ccba3650306e50abc5

    https://preview.redd.it/kg1cvqnxhhx51.jpg?width=2560&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8705d7bf967cc0b2e3b6259b32596d58adc1fc34

    submitted by /u/The_Gospel_of_George
    [link] [comments]

    Always seeing shocktroopers with high kills, I prefer my Jagers.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 01:40 AM PST

    HUD size

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 01:07 AM PST

    In the graphic options, there is a bar for HUD size, but I cant move it (it is on max). Anyone has a solution?

    submitted by /u/Logosoft
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment