• Breaking News

    Monday, November 16, 2020

    Company of Heroes Be honest.

    Company of Heroes Be honest.


    Be honest.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:01 AM PST

    CoH2 Kriegspiel mod - first wave sucks

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 05:56 PM PST

    Are there any active Discord communities for this game?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 05:42 AM PST

    Inka Tournament 3v3 I will post more details soon on Discord!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 10:04 AM PST

    G43 vs MG42 vs Veteran Squad Upgrade

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:31 PM PST

    The G43s as I understand it have good DPS on the move and are good at all ranges. What is the veteran squad upgrade helpful for?

    submitted by /u/dubcity5666
    [link] [comments]

    Question: Do the soviet B4 shots and Wehrmacht railway artillery shots deal the same damage and aoe.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 03:12 PM PST

    They both have the same artillery shell explosion effect however I've looked up and the B4 artillery is 203mm while schwere gustav is 800mm. Does this mean the railway does more dmg.

    submitted by /u/CalzoneMan46774
    [link] [comments]

    Improving performance in CoH 2: should I upgrade my CPU, GPU, etc?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 10:10 AM PST

    Hello all,

    I've noticed that I've been getting pretty garbage frames with my i5 and R9 390, so do I need to upgrade my mobo and CPU or just my GPU to be able to run CoH better?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Girdon_Freeman
    [link] [comments]

    Double USF 2v2 Help needed

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:19 AM PST

    Lost 10+ games in a row. Cannot find any good builds. Lots of success in the first 15 minutes. What are most useful commanders? Light vehicles or no? Lt? Or captain? We find the LT to be a waste of time due to the m20 and stewart being so swingy as far as usefulness where the AA track, at guns and howie are always useful. we start 3 rifles the some mix of captain, ambulance, racks and aa trak with then at gun howie depending on timing and bleed. What is wrong with this build because we cannot seem to find anything that works for us. Is double USF just that doomed? I have 16+ rank with usf with random teammate but, him and I coordinate BETTER yet have no success.

    submitted by /u/HelmutIV
    [link] [comments]

    Battalion commander gives speech before the final push

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 03:47 PM PST

    (COH1) Blitzkrieg Mod sounds have been replaced by Europe at War sounds? Any way to revert?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 05:58 AM PST

    When I first installed Blitzkrieg I distinctly remember Garand pings and hull hits from MoWAS but after trying Europe at War then uninstalling after due to constant performance drops, the sound hasn't reverted. It still uses the Garand shots from Europe at War and pings are non-existent. Is this a bug or an error on my part?

    submitted by /u/FoxholeNorman1944
    [link] [comments]

    This time, I really have quit. And uninstalled. That's it.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 03:41 PM PST

    I main Brits and play 1v1.

    I've grumbled about balance before but today was the final straw.

    Game 1. An invincible Luchs. Hit it with an AT gun first, chased it with a Cromwell across the whole map. Lost my Cromwell, Luch survived.

    Game 2. Flame HT able to come into range and burn and then reverse into fog of war before my AT gun even fires. Fine, I was unlucky. Then a Panther turns up to take on my two Cromwells AND and AT gun. The AT gun that hits it in the rear. The Cromwells scratch the paint. The Volks faust a Cromwell and then take out my AT gun whilst the Panther finishes off both Cromwells.

    Game 3. The final straw. Using Vanguard Operations I call in Strafing support. The rockets hit his P4 (yes, not even a Panther) twice because he doesn't bother moving it and then my 66% health Comet comes to take it out, but can't before the Comet is destroyed by one unit of Grenadiers with shreks that were hiding in the fog of war.

    The game is so unbalanced against Brits. There is no opposite scenario. Game 1 - no light anti inf unit the Brits have that comes so early and is so resilient. Game 2 - no Brit tank that could take on two light tanks AND an AT shot in the rear. This is laughable. And Game 3 - no Brit inf that can so easily take out a heavy tank in a similar situation.

    So adios. It's been fun, but I don't have the time in my life to waste being frustrated by stuff like this.

    submitted by /u/SoForAllYourDarkGods
    [link] [comments]

    How do I counter Soviet team weapon spam? (1v1) (OKW)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:53 PM PST

    I've come across this a couple of times on 1v1. And either I BARELY get out with a win or I lose in bad fashion. The last match i played against team weapon spam, i won but only because the guy must've been AFK for the first 3 mins of the game which allowed me to cap the entire map. I held it for as long as I could but he came back. I won only because he ran out of time; if he had more time surely he would've beat me.

    He had 3 machine guns and 3 Zis guns, with 1 or 2 mortars. The only way I kept him at bay was because I flaked him every chance i got and used my 1 stuka I had.

    Any advice? I always encounter this at level 7- 8. Then I lose and get knocked down to 6 where I go back up. I've danced with this ranking probably 4 times now.

    submitted by /u/NotLaughingAtYou
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment