• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 17, 2020

    Company of Heroes When the splitter bomb just hits

    Company of Heroes When the splitter bomb just hits


    When the splitter bomb just hits

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 06:13 AM PST

    What's the troop dialogue where the German guy says it's beautiful country and he wants to buy a farm nearby after the war?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:19 PM PST

    Anyone want to do southern fronts missions?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 07:03 PM PST

    Don't really want to voice call you we can just ping and text chat

    I want to do hardest difficulty but we can do regular too

    submitted by /u/Ukfcuoy
    [link] [comments]

    COH2 Comp Stomp Questions

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 05:09 PM PST

    So, when I play comp stomp with my brother (in this case we played Germans vs Russians, with us being Germans) on a 3v3 map and we add one Hard CPU to our side and play against 3 Hard CPUs, the game is crazy difficult. Granted, neither I nor my brother are strong players, but things get dicey as the game progresses even though we have an upper hand for the first 30 minutes, or so. However, as soon as my brother drops (usually out of frustration because he lost everything and his base is all but destroyed), and gets replaced by a CPU, the game gets significantly easier and I beat it every time no matter how bad it gets (e.g. in my last game my whole base was destroyed and I still came back). More so, when I play comp stomp by myself and 5 CPUs, I bwat the game every time no problem, even though sometimes it takes me up to 2 hours to do so. With this in mind, on to the questions:

    1) Why is the game so much harder with the same settings when two human players play together vs when one drops and/or when I play alone with only CPU players?

    2) It also seems that around 30 minutes into the game, the CPU becomes exponentially harder while approx 2 hours into the game it becomes either noticeably weaker or your CPU allies stronger. Why is this so?

    Update: thank you all for your thoughtful (and funny!) replies, as well as for sharing interesting strategies!

    submitted by /u/flabbergastedpickle
    [link] [comments]

    Are "bigger" tanks worth it?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 01:13 AM PST

    Hi! I have a question for you players, regarding CoH 2. Do you think, that the bigger tanks (for example tigers, IS2, King tigers and even panthers) are worth it? I am not an experienced player, but I found them sometimes quite lackluster, or just inferior to mass produced Pz IVs, Shermans or T-34s. What are your opinions on this? Is the extra fuel, manpower and pop space worth it?

    submitted by /u/Burzman
    [link] [comments]

    Infiltration Commandos

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 09:54 AM PST

    Is there any specific reason why when you call in infiltration commandos they only spawn 3? I know a whole commando squad is 5 which is a little too much to call into a ambient building, but both storm troopers and partisans come in 4's and the guards airborne come with a whole squad of 6.

    submitted by /u/jimbo26875
    [link] [comments]

    British Force 4vs4 Build order.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 02:26 AM PST

    i have trouble when play as British Force (With other 3 US Expert AI) 4vs4 again Wehrmacht (2 Expert AI) and OKW (2 Expert AI).

    I am looking for some build order to try out. Hopeful i will win in a not so far future?

    submitted by /u/Sad_Year5694
    [link] [comments]

    Ok, why won’t an enemy base blowup?!?!?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:59 PM PST

    I'm playing Heavy Rain in southern fronts. I'm at the enemy base blasting then to hell and there main command post will simply not allow me to destroy it. It stays on one pixel of health but won't blow up! Is this a glitch? I've been trying this fucking mission for like 8 hours

    submitted by /u/OrlandoWashington69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment