• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 10, 2020

    Company of Heroes The CoH World Championships will be live over the next two weekends. $20,000 up for grabs! Player list, brackets, cast schedule all here.

    Company of Heroes The CoH World Championships will be live over the next two weekends. $20,000 up for grabs! Player list, brackets, cast schedule all here.


    The CoH World Championships will be live over the next two weekends. $20,000 up for grabs! Player list, brackets, cast schedule all here.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 01:11 PM PST

    Every 4v4 as allies feels like this XD

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 01:25 PM PST

    Speech increased to 100

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 08:43 AM PST

    Just realized I bounced 2 close range tiger shots

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 09:55 AM PST

    HE HE KATYUSHA GO BRRR BRRR BRRR BRR BRRRR!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 10:11 PM PST

    [2v2]I'm so done with playing randoms (rant)

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 09:49 PM PST

    I haven't been playing Coh2 for very long, I'm not even level 100 yet. However, I'm above average on Age of Empires and StarCraft. So I think my strategy game skills translate well into Coh2 as well.

    Let me give you a summary of today, teammates getting stomped, and insisting on trying to capture a point that's so far behind enemy lines its nearly impossible. Then get mad at me for asking them to come join me on the side we control. OR they capture a point and stay planted there with their mgs literally doing nothing.

    Last game I played, I stomped my side of the map so hard the guy on the other team left. My teammate had been winning his side of the map as well. Then the bot and the remaining player just pushed me, basically turning it into a 2 v 1. I held them off and defended our fuel point + 2 VPs by myself for about 5 minutes, while my teammate was just waiting on his side of the map with his MGs staring at literally nothing. I was literally begging for his help at this point. Then he just came in with a panzer IV only, and gifted it to the enemy team... It was a long and painful game that I ended up losing, and it wasn't even close. First game I ever lost when there was a bot on the other team, it's really embarrassing.

    I'm not even sure what my rank is, but I think it's 10(it was right next to my player tag), and the only faction I know how to play is Wehrmacht. I have 2 questions. Question 1: Is it normal for players on this rank to suck this bad? Question 2: If there are people who play like that, staying planted on one side of the map doing nothing, what is the logic behind it? When you're not being attacked, what's the reason you wouldn't want to move forward and cap their cut off, or help your teammate?

    My personal opinion, either the matchmaking is messing up EVERY GODDAMN TIME, or people are trolling me really hard, or it's me who's doing everything wrong, and I have no idea how to play. Also if there are people who's been running into same issues and wants teammates, please message me and save me from this torture!

    submitted by /u/dodoroach
    [link] [comments]

    So I have an odd question

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 03:51 PM PST

    In the beginning of the Panzer Elite/Operation Market Garden campaign, there's untranslated German, and I'm curious as to what it translates to, since I haven't seen one anywhere on the internet.

    submitted by /u/ZeusKiller97
    [link] [comments]

    Main infantry matchups 2020?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 05:56 AM PST

    Hi all! Recently started playing again after a 3 year break and I'm loving it! Already 250+ hours, can't wait to get home to play every day :P

    But I still don't understand how some common infantry matchups work. Which wins at what range, important vet changes etc. So can you help me?

    I can start with cons vs grens, and I might be wrong about some things because this is from experien: Grens generally win at most ranges. Green cover vs green cover grens usually win. Up close it's a bit of a toss up but favor cons. Neither can be rushed into the other over open field and expect to win. So both benefit from staying in green cover and letting something else creep closer but grens have the upper hand in long engagements. Grens with one man down is much weaker and can be rushed with 6 man cons. Time the rush with gren weapon reload and get right on top of them. Grens have a noob killer longish range rifle grenade that works great against unfocused soviet players.

    submitted by /u/juicerfriendly
    [link] [comments]

    Modded or unmodded multi-player?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 04:38 PM PST

    Just curious if people tend to prefer multi-player with or without the spearhead/pop cap (or other) mod(s). Please put in comments which mods you tend to use for multi-player if it is a different mod.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/__wardog__
    [link] [comments]

    A.i doctrine

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 05:07 AM PST

    Is there some sort of code in corsix mod studio to let me choose the A.I's doctrine?

    submitted by /u/bananamick
    [link] [comments]

    me vs 4 expert bots

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 02:02 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment