• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 12, 2020

    Company of Heroes Hans, chaaarge! - Scheiße!

    Company of Heroes Hans, chaaarge! - Scheiße!


    Hans, chaaarge! - Scheiße!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 09:52 AM PST

    Who's ready for a 2v2?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 07:05 PM PST

    Landed a beautiful TNT charge earlier and it makes me want to do moar plays like this

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 02:12 PM PST

    I am the sole developer for Kriegspiel: V5 - Realism Overhaul for CoH2. I'm looking for streamers who will be interested in showcasing my work.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 10:04 PM PST

    Late game Brits 3v3/4v4 Pop Cap

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 03:07 PM PST

    Brits seem to have high population consumption units in-comparison to all other factions (even OKW). I noticed a distinct difference in the amount of 'stuff' I can field as Brits in 3's & 4's. In 1's & 2's I do not tend to popcap as frequently, and if I do the amount of 'stuff' seems 'just right'.

    Is my gut feeling off here?

    P.S. - I also feel like Britsh units are of the highest quality in the game (save for the Vickers).

    submitted by /u/Spades68
    [link] [comments]

    Can't post it to YouTube since I used Erika, so please enjoy my Ostheer meme montage

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 08:51 AM PST

    64 bit client out of beta

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 07:21 AM PST

    Any news on that? I stopped playing it just waiting for the darn update, but I have withdrawal symptoms please help.

    submitted by /u/albertredneck
    [link] [comments]

    accidentaly i took screenshot of king tiger and tiger 1 shooting at same time

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 03:36 AM PST

    Purchase glitch

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 09:15 AM PST

    So I'm trying to get the feuersturm doctrine for the one and at the checkout it keeps sending en error message. In addition I can't find this doctrine in the steam store as well. Is there a solution or am I fucked?

    submitted by /u/iAlex7986
    [link] [comments]

    Been looking for a group to play with

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 12:27 AM PST

    Can't really find any active player groups for the game if anyone knows any as a vet playing 3's and 4's solo is just painful

    submitted by /u/A-Tealeaf
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment