• Breaking News

    Monday, November 23, 2020

    Company of Heroes Matchmaking in a fking nutshell. Playing vs two of the top 20 players

    Company of Heroes Matchmaking in a fking nutshell. Playing vs two of the top 20 players


    Matchmaking in a fking nutshell. Playing vs two of the top 20 players

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 10:47 AM PST

    Speaking of patch notes and carrying PaK36s

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 04:46 PM PST

    Balance Patch Announcement

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 09:49 AM PST

    Hey all,

    AE announced during the finals yesterday 64-bit and a new balance patch.

    He said it would address 'core units' and the meta.

    Your thoughts?
    Osttruppen manpower increase incoming?

    submitted by /u/chr0n1c_1337
    [link] [comments]

    Jag never stood a chance

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:43 PM PST

    Wehrmacht and OKW tips?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 07:37 PM PST

    Per title. Tagging the quite-helpful u/VRichardsen

    submitted by /u/balne
    [link] [comments]

    Best Commanders for Beginners?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 02:24 PM PST

    Hey all, I've got about 60 hours on COH2 and am getting my brother into it, any recommendations for commanders for beginners? He wants to play Brits so maybe a specific bundle or something for him that would give him good variety. Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/stewartmichael116
    [link] [comments]

    I'm trying 64 bit of CoH2. Is there a huge difference for you guys? I cannot see any changes in stability or performance. Could anyone shed light on what the gains are? I guess the people at Relic would not have rolled this out if it would not exponentially improve the game?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 02:30 PM PST

    Mines win Games

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 01:44 PM PST

    The true soviet #2, my enemy left as i molotov spammed him, as you can see on the bottom left corner lol.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 01:19 AM PST

    Maybe I would've been better off not shooting it down...

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 02:38 AM PST

    Any Tips on Fighting Panzerfusiliers & Sturm Officer with Soviet T1 Opening?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 09:57 AM PST

    I'm having issues with figuring out the best way to use penals against Breakthrough, as their G43s seem to outclass the SVT-40s DPS-wise heavily. While the sturm officer targets my elite infantry and debuffs the next strongest, and when I built a T-70 to support against their infantry they countered with a Puma, which then kept my SU-76 at bay until he got a panther, after further squad wipes suffered the match was unsalvageable.

    If it helps, I was experimenting with a penal-shock playstyle on the map "Crossing in the Woods". I went with Cons>Spec. Rifle Command>Penals>Penals>PTRS-41 (Had to due to a rushed luch)>Shocks>T-70>SU-76

    What's a good way, with and without doctrines to best fight Panzerfusiliers (and sturm officer) with Soviets?

    submitted by /u/Anakin_Jared
    [link] [comments]

    "Error loading scenario." Starting to go a bit mad trying to get COH2 working.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 12:09 PM PST

    Up until now, I've had an issue with cutscenes and text skipping. I finally resolved this, went to start the campaign, I keep getting an error message saying it can't load the Soviet campaign due to 'error loading scenario'.

    I've tried verifying the game on Steam, reinstalling on another HD, deleting files then re-verifying them, and nothing seems to resolve this. Has anyone else had this issue? And if so, how have you resolved it?

    submitted by /u/VanityEvolved
    [link] [comments]

    Need help - you have been disconnected?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 02:09 AM PST

    How some reason, the game does not allow me to play online. It is as though I am not able to connect with the servers.

    I actually deleted the save file in My Documents and that allowed me to manage to play skirmish against the AI but it will still time out and give me the "You have been disconnected" message if I do not message to load in the map within the time limit.

    Whenever I try to go online or find a public match, it keeps telling me that there must be something wrong with my internet connection or it gives me the "you have been disconnected" message after a certain period of time.

    Any advice, please

    submitted by /u/sammyjamez
    [link] [comments]

    is it real sound from the battlefield?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 03:46 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment