• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 28, 2020

    Company of Heroes Oh Jagdpanzer of the Hole, What is your Wisdom

    Company of Heroes Oh Jagdpanzer of the Hole, What is your Wisdom


    Oh Jagdpanzer of the Hole, What is your Wisdom

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 11:18 PM PST

    6 Pounder Bug in Winter Balance mod

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 11:59 AM PST

    The thing is.... when you target 251 half track with 6 pounder, The 6 pounder will just fire blank.

    Here is the replay to explain it and you can watch it right after 6 pounder drop and around the end of replay (insult my gameplay however you want, i was playing at 2.30 am)

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/11wFD4dsfL8RpdMA_canpE_vTLu_06_zr/view?usp=sharing

    submitted by /u/myidgame01
    [link] [comments]

    5 Star JagdTiger, noice.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 10:07 AM PST

    hey guys, looking for a critique for one of the games i played, take a look and help me out?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 03:59 PM PST

    https://www.coh2.org/replay/107010/got-rekt-by-ostheer-early-game-pls-help

    this is the link to the replay, thanks again for those willing to watch and critique

    submitted by /u/stannis32
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone tell me whats going on here?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 11:52 AM PST

    When you lose all your units except some fallschim bois

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 01:57 PM PST

    The New Sherman Hulldown

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 11:51 PM PST

    Is the CoH2 Ardennes campaign bugged or just ridiculously difficult?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 02:26 PM PST

    I find it strange that you can't save your progress and revisit a specific point in the campaign. It autosaves after every encounter and if you lose, you lose. If a commander dies, he's dead. you can't load a previous point in your progress. Is this right??

    Also, in a couple of missions I realized that suddenly you can no longer build units or reinforce your current units. It just says "disabled" when you hover over the grayed out icons. So I'm down to a handful of one-man squads all while the enemy has full squads and medium tanks that I'm supposed to destroy. How is that supposed to be possible?

    I'm playing on hard difficulty but I can't fathom that this is by design.

    submitted by /u/BeerShitzAndBongRips
    [link] [comments]

    Why does it take extremely long to play a public game?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 12:42 PM PST

    hi everyone, as title says, recently it takes an extremely long time (I mean hours) for players to fill the slots of a public game. there are barely any games on the public lobby list, even when the game says there are more than 9k players online. Some months ago when I was playing, I could fill an 8 player lobby a lot faster.

    I have been away for a few months, did the player base drop so hard?

    submitted by /u/CemetaryGuard
    [link] [comments]

    Patch Preview Winter 2020/21 - General and QOL

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 11:42 PM PST

    How can i win

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 07:35 PM PST

    How can i win at this game using german? Every game i play goes like this:

    Me captures like 75% of the territories

    Enemy only has 100 points left, I have 400

    Out of nowhere, enemy builds tank

    Kills all my infantry

    Takes my territories

    Defeated

    submitted by /u/foooxft
    [link] [comments]

    Churchill shrugs off P4 blitz

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 01:48 PM PST

    My ideas for new German doctrines

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 03:18 AM PST

    Difference between Volksgren and Panzerfusseliers?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 03:43 AM PST

    Hello,

    I mostly play 4v4 and I just picked up OKW from the steam sales. While I'm still very much trying to figure out how the faction works, one of the first questions has me wondering:

    Why should I take Volksgrenadiers over Panzerfusseliers?

    Panzerfusseliers seem to do the same as Volks, but also have access to a regular grenade (often a better option than a fire grenade imo) and most importantly have access to the amazing G43 upgrade. This not only gives them a good damage boost, but also an extra model in the unit ánd increased vision!
    And after a swift veterancy 1, you get access to the amazing flare ability.

    What do Volksgrenadiers have that I don't know of?

    submitted by /u/Doctoralex2
    [link] [comments]

    Is Ardennes Assault meant to be this difficult?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 07:16 AM PST

    I have tried playing through this campaign many times but I was never able to fully complete it because the campaign is really hard.

    I often play on the hard difficultly because standard is not enough of a challenge.

    I like a good challenge in a video game but it feels as though the challenge is overwhelming especially when the enemy is countless in numbers or have much better units than me in the beginning of the match and it feels as though I win mostly by luck (one of the battles that I had, I managed to win because to start a tank from the enemy just in time which gave me an advantage in battle.

    submitted by /u/sammyjamez
    [link] [comments]

    Company strength

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 12:11 PM PST

    All three of my companies have little to no company strength and I have no RP to bring them up. What can I do?

    submitted by /u/deeoza
    [link] [comments]

    I fear the game is slowly becoming more unstable

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 01:24 PM PST

    Bugsplat when loading maps?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 05:23 AM PST

    Sorry if this is the wrong flair, I know this gets asked a lot, but I can't seem to find any posts online that aren't dated after 2016 that address my problem. The game was running just fine earlier this year with only a few crashes once in a while. I took a break about 6 months ago until jumping back on this week.

    Now, When I've been trying to get a custom skirmish going with my brother it crashes with the File Dump error.

    When loading a campaign map or even the performance test loading screen, it causes a bug splat crash when the loading bar is nearly finished.

    However, if I do a custom skirmish by myself 1v1 CPU, the map loads but runs extremely slow to the point of being unplayable. All of these scenarios happen with or without mods.

    I'm running Windows 10 64bit with an NVidia 1050Ti on a Dell Inspirion Laptop

    II suspect this was caused by either a windows, nvidia, or Relic update. So, hoping there might be a fix that's been found in the past months.

    Here's what I've tried:
    checking file integrity

    Fresh install of Coh2
    deleting the Coh2 folder in the "my games" folder
    Uninstalling and reinstalling graphics drivers
    setting the game to recommended graphics settings.

    Any help is greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/chronoboy1985
    [link] [comments]

    CoH should adopt AoE II DE's hotkeys

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 01:20 AM PST

    I mean when you have a unit, the "command Box" is mapped to the top left of the keyboard.

    I.e. the top left button is Q, and besides that W, E, R etc.

    I had my first CoH2 game in a loong time, and then i cannot count how many times i tried to use the AoE II hotkey system. Its just so much better. Its so easy to learn, and really works wonders in that game.

    submitted by /u/QWERTYAndreas
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment