• Breaking News

    Friday, November 13, 2020

    Company of Heroes Sturmpanzer and Panther switched roles

    Company of Heroes Sturmpanzer and Panther switched roles


    Sturmpanzer and Panther switched roles

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 11:01 AM PST

    I am the sole developer for Kriegspiel: V5 - Realism Overhaul for CoH2. I'm looking for streamers who will be interested in showcasing my work.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 03:39 AM PST

    Teamkiller Ambulance and Pyromaniac Explained

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 05:12 PM PST

    The Fallschirmjäger Redemption

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 02:18 PM PST

    13 TANKS INCLUDING 4 TIGERS - ONE OF MY BEST GAMES INFANTRY ONLY. Please...

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 06:23 PM PST

    R.I.p Comrade KV1 doing a theatre of war mission on general and he was at the wrong spot, wrong time friendly fire is real end of the video I slowed it down a lot. He will be remembered <3

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 02:28 PM PST

    How to deal with Tigers and Panthers as Soviets, when using a commander that doesn't have the IS-2?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 04:24 PM PST

    I'm a relatively new player, I have around 100 hours in the game, but most of that is in the single-player campaign and playing against bots. I've been playing the Soviets in MP, but I'm doing really badly, like 20% winrate bad. A major annoyance are the Axis Panthers and Tigers. I have never been able to kill one without trading nearly my entire company for it. 76mm Zis gun and SU-76 are borderline useless against them. When I try to flank with T70's or T34's, they get destroyed by anti-tank guns or infantry AT. I tried to use the T34 ram plus air strike tactic, but most of the time I am a few seconds too slow, apparently the ram has a minimum range, and I can't use the ability if the Panther is right in front of the T34. Even when the ram connects, it does very little damage against heavies, and I end up losing the T34 to counterattacks. Besides, if they have two Panthers or a Panther and a Tiger, I'm basically screwed since the air strike takes a couple of minutes to cool down.

    submitted by /u/notsuspendedlxqt
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I find a subreddit for COH1?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 01:46 PM PST

    You know, the superior version? This sub only seems to talk about COH2

    submitted by /u/No-Description-3045
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone play coh2 with me?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:27 PM PST

    My steam username is highqualityusername69 and my discord username is Soldier Doomer#3877

    submitted by /u/genericredditor567
    [link] [comments]

    CoH World Champs 2020 promo video. From Nov 14th A_E and Stormless present all the best action!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:59 PM PST

    what is the most under used infantry specific ability in the game? and why do you think that is?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 09:07 AM PST

    Panther is OP

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 01:42 PM PST

    CoH2 Kriegspiel: Mod - 2v2 PvP Firefight

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:58 PM PST

    COH on iPhone

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 03:28 PM PST

    Heya, anyone playing COH on iPhone? How is the experience?

    submitted by /u/alone1i
    [link] [comments]

    [CoH1] Is there a cheat that allows you to use any unit in the single player campaign?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 02:17 PM PST

    My dream is to play the Invasion of Normandy campaign using the Panzer Elite units from Opposing Fronts. Does anyone know if it is possible?

    submitted by /u/Pyroechidna1
    [link] [comments]

    How can I remove these? (The remove button doesnt work for some reason, and yes I did unsubscribe from them)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:10 PM PST

    Yesterday I posted a video of a TNT bait, here's another one :)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 10:11 AM PST

    When your team in 4v4 spawns 4 tigers at once (2 ace and 2 king)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 04:52 AM PST

    The Fall of Dawn of War 3 | Official Documentary

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 06:00 AM PST

    OKW VALIANT ASSAULT BLOBS

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 05:15 AM PST

    3 volks 2 fg-42 fallshrim

    This needs to be revisited. The above combination melts everything USF can put out. MG can be countered from the front. Team weapons cant be used due to the blobs ability to brute force any defense. The mid game is dominated, allowing a straight tech progression to panther while USF is already struggling to hold ground.

    Any tips to deal with this?

    Also USSR Stop doing penal sniper combo...it helps nobody but Axis.

    submitted by /u/UponAWhiteHorse
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment