• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 14, 2020

    Company of Heroes When each player has their own faceplate for winning a World Championship event you know dis gon be good.

    Company of Heroes When each player has their own faceplate for winning a World Championship event you know dis gon be good.


    When each player has their own faceplate for winning a World Championship event you know dis gon be good.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:04 AM PST

    Kriegspiel V5 mod - physical canister shot

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:01 PM PST

    Just call me Chadtiger ��

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:23 PM PST

    More elite Pershing plays from yours truly

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:19 PM PST

    I’m so bad at this game, but I’m having a great time losing lol.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 12:52 PM PST

    What's the best thing to work on for a new player? I'm currently playing with Soviets and British. I feel pretty lost when it comes to mid/late game.

    submitted by /u/thebugman2
    [link] [comments]

    The luckiest attack ground snipe ill ever get

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 07:57 PM PST

    Best infantry faction in CoH2 against AI?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:43 PM PST

    I'm not a good CoH player. My favorite method to play in CoH1 was to go PE and spam PG Assault and Rockets. I had fun with that. In CoH2, i just tried USA and the tactic doesn't work too well - i just go my entire infantry army wiped out by a flamethrower truck. So, what faction has the best infantry?

    submitted by /u/balne
    [link] [comments]

    Should we retreat? Nah.. let's build some sandbags

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:20 AM PST

    CoH2 - Would someone like to train?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 11:45 AM PST

    Greetings!

    I love the game and want to get better at it, but I find it not very effective (and sometimes rather boring) to train against AI. I'm not aiming at competitions, I just want to know my stuff when I play.

    So, if anyone would like to partner to learn the game better, and just mess around with different army compositions and doctrines - I would love to.

    I play mostly Brits, and 20% of the time I play Ostheer. I can win 1v1 against a hard AI on some maps, and a medium one on any map (just to give some idea about my noobness)

    So... Let me know if you would like to team-up :)

    submitted by /u/EugeneNkk
    [link] [comments]

    Noggano & Isildur Panzerfaust Bulletin - Why?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 03:03 PM PST

    Hello all,

    In the chaos krieg, both Noggana Isildur ran a bulletin that says "Grenadiers get +7% panzerfaust range".

    However, both of them ran Ostruppen solely, not a single grenadier.

    Does the bulletin also apply to Osttruppen, even though it doesn't say it?

    Thanks all!

    submitted by /u/chr0n1c_1337
    [link] [comments]

    Battle Phase 3 for LMG Osttruppen (250VP)

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 03:00 PM PST

    Hello all,

    I've tried playing a couple 250 games of my own since the Chaos Krieg and I must say -- I LOVE IT.IMHO 250VP is the most fun COH2.

    I bought the Osttruppen commander for Wehr and am using Osttruppen for my first time.

    In the 250 VP games, I don't see any point in going past BattlePhase 2 as the Panzer 4 is the bestest.

    However, my 3x Osttruppen squads get an LMG if I get battlephase 3. I've gotten it a few times but haven't noticed much of a difference.

    1. How much do Osttruppen benefit from the BP3 LMG Upgrade?
    2. Is it worth doing in a 250VP game, assuming you =>100VP?

    Any input appreciated, thanks all!

    submitted by /u/chr0n1c_1337
    [link] [comments]

    Toxic player

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 02:57 AM PST

    if you see this player don't join him , he's toxic , cursing you all the time , attack your troops and destroy your structure , avoid him at all cost

    https://gyazo.com/e2a45786d185b675dba16b168941ced4

    submitted by /u/RommelHamieh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment