• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 23, 2020

    Company of Heroes Merry COHristmas

    Company of Heroes Merry COHristmas


    Merry COHristmas

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 01:18 PM PST

    Company of Heroes 2 and its DLC Factions is only $15 USD

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:23 PM PST

    Don't we all just love the steam winter sale? I said in my last post that I was going to get a faction, but seeing how cheap they are I might just get all three.

    submitted by /u/QuestionableAsset
    [link] [comments]

    General tips video!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 06:41 PM PST

    Retreat command cancels itself

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 08:10 AM PST

    What went wrong here? (Replay in comments)

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 03:43 PM PST

    So me and my friend have been blasting through 2v2, winning 7 matches in a row. Then the last two games slammed into us like concrete walls, both times I got my backside handed to me by a panzerfüsilier player, yet I struggle to see what we could've done differentely. Any analysis would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Lambdatan
    [link] [comments]

    how to setup MacoCelo for Company of Heroes 2

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 02:28 AM PST

    CoH2 Widescreen Error During Replays. Hoping a fix will get rolled into the 64-bit release.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 06:16 PM PST

    Question for COH1

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 03:18 PM PST

    How do i build bridges as the wehrmacht? Because i can't seem to build bridges

    submitted by /u/Unlucky_Ad4879
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to find 1v1 matches online?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 01:11 PM PST

    Hi all,

    Just got the game in the steam sale today (with all additional content). I seem to be struggling to find 1v1 matches online.

    I've managed to find one match so far, and I've been trying for about an hour. It was my understanding that the game was still resonably populated?

    Am I making a noob mistake, or is the online population not doing too well?

    Any advice would be great!

    submitted by /u/TheDeanosaur
    [link] [comments]

    What should i buy or not buy at all?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:52 PM PST

    Hi everyone;

    i have already coh2.so should i buy franchise edition or master collection?(sadly i cant buy both)

    Well my intention about game mostly multiplayer.

    Which one best for me?

    Thanks for replies.

    submitted by /u/Dailli
    [link] [comments]

    Idea to buff Grenadiers

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:39 AM PST

    So I think we can all agree that grenadiers are not the greatest unit in the game. They are 'ok' at best in the early game and fall of a lot more than other frontline infantry units.

    But, on top of that, you need tier 1 to even produce them! Why? Every other faction can build their main infantry unit from the start. Except Ostheer.

    So my idea is as follows:

    -Grenadiers can now be produced from the Kampgruppe Headquaters (tier 0)

    -Panzerfaust now requires the tier 1 building (infantrie Kompanie) if you want to use it.

    Let me know what you think of these changes!

    submitted by /u/Sylanec
    [link] [comments]

    How to counter conscript spam

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 08:40 AM PST

    Hi, when i 1v1 my friend in coh2 he always plays soviets and conscript spams my ass into the ground, is there a okw counter for early to mid game conscript spam?

    submitted by /u/GreatUncleanOne7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment