• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 17, 2020

    Company of Heroes RIP you were too pure for this world

    Company of Heroes RIP you were too pure for this world


    RIP you were too pure for this world

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 11:17 AM PST

    1 hour fighting for every inch of the battlefield, asking your teammate to drive around a tank trap gap, and you lose your shit.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 06:56 AM PST

    Faction choice

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 05:10 PM PST

    I'm a newer player, and I was wondering what DLC faction should I get. I mostly just play against AI

    submitted by /u/QuestionableAsset
    [link] [comments]

    How to deal with German MG as Soviet?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 08:21 PM PST

    Me and my friend are bad at the game and keep getting stomped by first buying MG. We only play Soviets and do not know how to counter it. Help two comrades out against the facist

    submitted by /u/flimsyducktail1612
    [link] [comments]

    2v2 Pub matchmaking is beyond playable

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 10:34 PM PST

    I have to admit, I am not the best player out there and I srew up as well. But I swear this game's pub matchmaking as a solo player in 2v2 is beyond playable.

    This issue is especially prominent when on Allies. Almost every single game I get is matched up against team players or 2 pub players of a higher rank/ I am of the equal rank but my teammate is of a lower one. Yeah rank isnt everything in this game and its not a key indicator or someone's skill (i am one of them) but this game is seriously unplayable in 2v2.

    I apologize for the rant. Sometimes I accept such outcomes as a bad day, but losing 6 to 8 games in a row due to this issue across many months now its just making me reconsider this game completely.

    submitted by /u/blimeyo
    [link] [comments]

    64-bit patch, when?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 10:04 AM PST

    Coh2 4 vs 4 fight with my squad . Hope to get more subscribes

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 09:06 PM PST

    Upcoming Patch - will OST Pioneers be getting a vet bonus change? I remember reading they would have safer repairs replaced by lower received accuracy to make them a better combat unit. I can't find the original note. Can anyone confirm.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 03:50 PM PST

    Scavenge Doctrine

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 01:24 PM PST

    With the upcoming changes to the OKW schwer tech, y'all think that Ostwind rush will make this doctrine more competitive/appealing?

    submitted by /u/RookMain5342
    [link] [comments]

    Just some friendly banter which is always nice to see in game.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 09:45 AM PST

    Very hard game almost lost it but came back to win with the German tank might

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 12:11 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment