• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 27, 2020

    Company of Heroes Version 4 Patch Preview Winter 2020/21 - All Factions note and demonstrations

    Company of Heroes Version 4 Patch Preview Winter 2020/21 - All Factions note and demonstrations


    Version 4 Patch Preview Winter 2020/21 - All Factions note and demonstrations

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 03:00 PM PST

    Anyone else think a Star Wars style of CoH would be amazing? (Or mod)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:15 PM PST

    First of there's no good flair for this kind of topic. But it would be so cool. Honestly I would omit any type of Jedi/Sith for balance purposes but you could have the following factions:

    Republic ~ Clones (I-III) Droids Empire New Republic

    And then some odd extras could be Geonosians Wookiees

    Idk. I was talking about it with some friends and it would be an awesome game IMO.

    And also, when's CoH3 gonna be announced?

    submitted by /u/NickGraddy
    [link] [comments]

    How the hell does my own arty take hits from my own squad??

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:10 AM PST

    Can some one help me with this bug I just bought the legacy edition on the 24th and I was trying to play today but this happen this has only been happening on COH so I was wondering if anyone could help

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:53 PM PST

    Soviet Power Supreme | Company of Heroes 2 Spearhead Mod

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:48 AM PST

    Synch error in 64-bit beta?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:40 AM PST

    Hello there, I am having a pretty annoying issue that my Coh2 shows a Synch error, I have uninstalled it and re-installed it, is there any known fix or do you just have to wait until it gets fully released? thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Brasil_Empire
    [link] [comments]

    Mobile reinforcement. A good mechanic for the game ?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 10:49 PM PST

    I've had games (2v2) were both sides have a mobile healing point on the front lines. Trying to snipe each other's, while slowly moving troops to and fro for heals, just 20 m back while combat is raging on. Idk it just feels off and doesn't seem to fit the game whilst putting certain factions at a odd disadvantage.

    Am I out of touch or is it actually cheese play ?

    submitted by /u/Thattwinkboy
    [link] [comments]

    How long till CoH2 multiplayer starts to become easier?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:54 AM PST

    My two friends and I have really gotten into the game recently. After playing bots and a few games against each other, we've ventured into online matchmaking.

    We lose just about every game, since the other team is often full of Prestige and clearly very experienced. I've been patient since I realize it must take a few hundred hours before a player can learn to manage the army effectively.

    Anyways... I made this post because last night my buddy rage uninstalled only to reinstall this morning.

    Could anyone share any thoughts on their learning struggle with the game? I'd like to inspire my friend to keep with it.

    I think it'll be worth it if we stick it out, but as of now, it's so difficult to micro a full 100 pop army, that we end up losing squads left and right to decent players.

    submitted by /u/phiat
    [link] [comments]

    dose anyone know when will the winter patch come?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:37 PM PST

    Worth buying all coh2 dlcs ?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:51 AM PST

    So with winter sales on steam I can grab all coh 2 dlcs for like 7 euros (already have base game)

    Question, is it even worth buying it ? I played the base game long time ago and never tried multiplayer

    submitted by /u/TheArmyWolf
    [link] [comments]

    Unplayable lag with 64 beta?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 11:40 PM PST

    Hey soldiers. Sorry to bring yet another performance issue question to the sub. I have an Dell Inspiron Laptop with a GTX1060 that was running the game just fine earlier in the year. Sometime around summer it suspiciously began crashing when loading skirmish or campaign maps. Removed all the mods, updated Windows and drivers, reinstalled, transferred to a steam folder on a different HD, no luck.

    I recently installed the 64 bit beta to see if that could fix things. And, While I can now get maps to load without bugsplat error, once the battle begins it chugs at an unplayable FPS l, like barely more than a single frame per second (takes me back to my 56k StarCtaft days!).

    Has anyone had this issue with the beta or have any tips for dealing with it?

    submitted by /u/chronoboy1985
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment