• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 26, 2020

    Company of Heroes Fallschirmjäger | Company of heroes 2 Wikinger mod

    Company of Heroes Fallschirmjäger | Company of heroes 2 Wikinger mod


    Fallschirmjäger | Company of heroes 2 Wikinger mod

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:58 AM PST

    Frame rate issue?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:12 PM PST

    Hi all, I bought a new laptop in October, a HP Omen with Ryzen processor. Specs seem more than enough to play the game and I had no worries with playing it on high specs for 2 months, but now the game keeps lagging and frame rate goes really low mid game whenever the action starts.

    I don't understand why, the only thing I can think of is that I downloaded GTA Vice City from Steam and bought a few games last night. Since then the frame rate in teh game has been really bad. I actually haven't gone to any degen or dodgey websites so I'm baffled as to why the laptop randomly started not working so well with COH, other than the fact that I installed Vice City.

    Any ideas why it may be lagging like this? Perhaps others have had problems with the most recent patch? I've tried putting the settings down low but the problem persists. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Rockefellersweater
    [link] [comments]

    COH 1 or 2

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:14 AM PST

    Good day. So, I just discovered this game and am considering giving it a trial since it seems to have a robust multiplayer scene.

    Should I just go ahead to COH2 or I should get COH1. Or should I just get both?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Original-Ad4399
    [link] [comments]

    December 2020 commander tier list

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:00 PM PST

    Title lol

    submitted by /u/R34FireEmblem
    [link] [comments]

    coh2 2vs2 verstile battle

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:24 PM PST

    Conscript SVTs worth it?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 11:58 AM PST

    After seeing the Soviet Airborne commander used by pros a few times I tried it for the first time today. It's pretty good but I couldn't really see why it's so popular.

    Commander aside, the SVT rifles for conscripts were pretty good. Seemed like G43 upgrades for grens; straight DPS improvements in all ranges and circumstances. What I'm wondering is if the upgrades are worth it late game? The 7 man squad upgrade which comes with a static accuracy boost is fairly tasty.

    I couldn't see the SVT improvement being so significant that it carries the commander.

    submitted by /u/Collosis
    [link] [comments]

    Operation Chariot Cinematic battle | Company of heroes 2 Wikinger mod

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:59 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment