• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 8, 2020

    Company of Heroes What we really needed out of this patch

    Company of Heroes What we really needed out of this patch


    What we really needed out of this patch

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 09:03 AM PST

    We really need to have an option on auto match to be able to pick random as a faction. Far to often you will spend 10 to 15 mins waiting for a game at 50/50 allies and axis with 1v1. Glad we added manual reload to machine guns and all but how about we look at non-game play mechanics as well.

    submitted by /u/Kilobravo20
    [link] [comments]

    Extremly close game, came back from 1 point vs 60 point! Jacksons did some work!

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 06:26 PM PST

    Anyone still play?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 02:12 PM PST

    Looking for some allied Boyos to play with.

    submitted by /u/-JustARedHerring
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a database for all (non-mod) tank skins that work in automatch?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 08:34 AM PST

    See there's some skins you can get completing Ardennes Assault, made me wonder post title!

    submitted by /u/Rumsquall
    [link] [comments]

    I wish I could just play against someone other than OKW.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 12:10 AM PST

    Every match I play against them I lose, I despise loading into a match and seeing that godforsaken iron cross.

    Any tips for fighting them as a US main? I usually use Heavy Cavalry, because Tommy Rangers are the best bet for dealing with high vet OKW troops. My anti tank options are pitiful and the Jackson is too little too late. Everyone hypes it up as the godsend of the US tank lineup, but by the time I can field a Jackson they have vet 5 infantry that swarm my support troops and once the tank has no troops with it they can pick it off while it rolls away.

    The US feels so unevenly matched against them, the only time I can seem to win is if it's against someone who literally just bought the faction and is still figuring out how the half tracks work.

    And why the fuck is everything in the OKW's arsenal so fucking strong? My riflemen can get chased away by their engineers, my MG is outclassed by their MG, their mortars are more mobile than my mortars, their tanks are stronger than my tanks. It's a completely imbalanced fight.

    submitted by /u/GootPoot
    [link] [comments]

    F off with op brens

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 08:46 AM PST

    Like seriously when will this crap get nerfed. Two Bren squads melt and mg head on. It's a fing joke..

    submitted by /u/weloveleedsscum
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment